• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

A little bit of positivity

C

Crispie

Hey all,

Just wanted to share a little bit of positivity, I didnt want to say anything too soon but I am now 12 days since my last SH. The medication I was put on has started to work and I have found some positive outlets for those moments where I am struggling. Its still early days, I have just started therapy and have a follow up with the GP next week but just wanted to share my little bit of progress. Im not back at work yet and still struggling alot with my agoraphobia but small steps and taking it day by day.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend 😊

O

Orangeade

Hey all,

Just wanted to share a little bit of positivity, I didnt want to say anything too soon but I am now 12 days since my last SH. The medication I was put on has started to work and I have found some positive outlets for those moments where I am struggling. Its still early days, I have just started therapy and have a follow up with the GP next week but just wanted to share my little bit of progress. Im not back at work yet and still struggling alot with my agoraphobia but small steps and taking it day by day.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend 😊
Wow! Thats great news!! Im proud of you!!!!! Sending you love x