• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

a limited class of special interest righteousy motivated people

Returncc

Returncc

Mt post : it is so hard to find people who have this illness and are willing to talk about it, and over the years, success rates are not always so good, as it depends on support from family and friends, but can you imagine the day when full time voice hearers organized their own rescue from being singled out by god like this and abused.

I have a dream that if enough schizophrenics were to gather together, under good character limits only, then they might organize safe investments for future people who hear voices, and they might begin to share strategies of change with the voices that work on the other side of this communications channel, independent of all the other "experts" out there who have no exposure to the actual situation. i have been able to change many of the attacks from my voices through diligent intelligence work.

Although we are given no respect for having an illness limited to the insides of our own heads, and it appears that most people are total idiots about this part of the actual illness, or they are the antichrist, i believe because of gods voice that we can work for greater chances of survival through the connections that are voices, but there is no team and no focus on this kind of an idea. But when voice hearer gather together and travel world wide as a generation of stamps that do not conform to evil, it might be possible to put down voices, just through strategic information interventions, and save the world on behalf of the righteous, for there is no greater group of people who have a reason to be righteous than the absused schizophrenic.

I have learned from my voices to the point where i know this is possible, but the despotism of evil has totally wiped out my capacity to resource organize for almost ten years now, and i still cant get back up because of money. I have a budget of like $20.00 a week, past food and rent, with no future of any kind. And I have confronted the worst the voices have to offer in my area, improved them? but suffer their vengence on a daily basis through agents of morons. Dont bother adding to the situation but here are links my blogs.

http://jesuschristclub.blogspot.com/
http://returncc.blogspot.com/
http://freewebs.com/returncc/

R

rabina

returncc,

I've been thinking again.
Has it occured to anyone that the righteous people have been conditioned and brainwashed to believe that they are schizophrenic???

Most of the people in the world do believe in God and also believe in life after death so why then would they not believe the voices that some hear are coming from the beyond; the spirit world???

It's so easy for the world to jump to the word schizophrenia, but God for bid, you were to say; there is no God, there is no life after death. once you're dead, that's it, you're dead, no heaven, no hell, no pergatory, no eternal life, no salvation.

My, oh my what a disturbance this would cause.

All the people who are labeled schizophrenic; what if we were to label those who don't hear voices schizophrenic (not living in reality becaus they believe in a God and Jesus Christ who can't possibly exist because we can't see them.

Now, I do believe in God and Jesus Chirst and I hear a voice so what does that make me???
Double schizophrenic???

Why does God subject his people to such complexities???
I don't know the answer to that, but maybe someone does???

We take the high road, they take the low road???

rabina

Returncc

Returncc

returncc,

I've been thinking again.
Has it occured to anyone that the righteous people have been conditioned and brainwashed to believe that they are schizophrenic???

rabina
I'm not sure i understand your whole idea, however, it seems simply in reverse, are you saying that schizophrenics are conditioned and brainwashed into believing they are righteous? I fail to see why a person hearing full audio voices over time would not just agree that being righteous is the normal result, i mean, the voices harm people so damn often, it is difficult to not get upset or be righteous about the injury that is the result of being abused by the knowledge they have of every inside secret or impulse of our mind and body.

God is a ratbag bastard for launching these people in our heads to begin with, i mean, if they are in such need of correction perhaps he should find an alternative to the idea that abusing people and creating hatred and righteous emotions of vengence somehow improves the judgment of these f**king voices for his personal benefit, while we sacrifice our minds as a means of his communication. These voices just intend to "get off" on the power and knowledge of our misery and poverty, and they don't change, unless they think it will prevent their personal destruction, while they aim for the destruction of all others, and sell jerks the idea that backing them up will counter motivate good while they all have full knowledg that all it does is create more misery and perpetrate more spiritual hate crime. I would love to tell the world how much I hate their ineffectual response to the gruesome spiritual destruction that is the result of not helping schizophrenics in a realistic manner to cope with real despotism and false verbal information, but rather they add to the assualt. The voices are somewhat open to change on the basis of non-deception, we should deal with the content of the voices, on their own basis, and actually respond in a constructive and realistic manner, as if it were a war radio, rather than a shame illness.

If the rest of the world is too stupid or guilty or coerced to defend and support schizophrenics or their troubled war voices in a realistic manner because they ignore the truth of the battle from hell, or just add to the f**king thing, then perhaps innoncent schizophrenics (voice hearers) should find some way to intergenerationally battle to defeat voice strategies and truth claims, and emotional attacks, from the voices on their own, so they can at least free themselves against the ignorance of others and the enemies of freedom, and take the religious part of the situation seriously. God told schizophrenics recently that jesus would return, he didnt tell someone else... jesus is going to hate the state of disorganization or evil within the schizophrenic community, as it dosent work well enough to do anything other than support his enemies... does god take vengence against the apathetic? or just those who injure his son?

As long as unharmed people are in danger, there will always be schizophrenia. If the intelligence of schizophrenia could converge on standards of good judgment only (humanism), and resuce victims of this intangible hate crime, perhaps they could change the world and the power in it. I mean, is there really a person on this earth not totally under attack by this antichrist spiritual attack system, that only God and goodness prevent from being twenty times worse, while they aim for large events of geo-political destruction, as well as as much personal individual destruction as they can, full time, every year, for decades and decades of time, unless we prevent it out in the open, or defeat it when the fire is hot?

God gives the voice hearer the power and the insight to prevent the strategies of our invisible enemies, not the rest of the f**king world, but the whole world acts as if they just intend to kill us anyway? I keep asking God, how much vengence is available...

P.S. I dont understand this high road low road idea, I doubt we are together on this, as most illness result in idiosyncratic worldviews, however, there is no opposite strategy where being the opposite of good or against "good" creates greater good through survival of the strongest counter motivation, it just smashes the weak to pieces. The true strategy is a survival of the "fittest" motivation, and the use of the opposite language indicates those who have falled behind enemy lines, no matter what reasoning they have!!! All others have to pitch their weight if and when they can. And no, i dont need the god damned unrighteous fix conditioning to save me from being upset by those who injury me to further the purposes of the devil or the world wide rasputin sex cult that actually uses the teachings of jesus in reverse, to actually achieve the opposite of his words, to accomplish their anti-freedom, geo-politcial nazi abuse of power agenda, rather than just living a small simple free life without the interference of the mind control groups that out-military peaceful people and plan for their geo-political destruction, in large criminal groups with no response from the constitutional state because it was done by our parents and the history of europe and colonialization and all this other fairy stuff.

As there are only so few who actually post on this message board, who can find out if there are foundations dedicated to the emanicipation of schizophrenics from the pressures of the world so we may continue our spiritual battle for their freedom, although terri doesnt seem to have any, although her dreams may be a literal religious channel. Anyone know of this kind of economic agenda to support people with religious schizophrenic truth in thr future? What are the chances that intergenerational investments might one day support the destruction of the voices rather than the destruction of the voice hearers because of saftey and goodness.

R

rabina

Returncc,
Hi, hope you're well.

I believe we are on the same page as far as hearing voices goes.
I can only say that I support all voice hearers and would like the same support and respect from other voice hearers as well.

I may not agree with all you say, but I do understand the frustrations that go along with voice hearing. (this is a very general description too.)

Support is needed and can be given if one chooses to do so.
So, now there are atleast 2 of us and many others as well who know about hearing voices.

It's always good to get things off your chest.
Stay Up and Well,
rabina:)

T

terri

Return cc and Rabina

I quote Return cc's words below

As there are only so few who actually post on this message board, who can find out if there are foundations dedicated to the emanicipation of schizophrenics from the pressures of the world so we may continue our spiritual battle for their freedom, although terri doesnt seem to have any, although her dreams may be a literal religious channel. Anyone know of this kind of economic agenda to support people with religious schizophrenic truth in thr future? What are the chances that intergenerational investments might one day support the destruction of the voices rather than the destruction of the voice hearers because of saftey and goodness.

And my own words in answer to those are:

I woke this morning with few voices, infact none to speak of at first, and through my visions I saw a spirit of a man on a spirit of a horse, and the man was from the ethnic groups, and he was a chief of the first order, and he looked at me for a while and said these words 'how are you' and I said 'I have no problems at all' and then he sort of disappeared, and following him came through into my visions those who are from evil spirits, and they went through into a downward spiral, and after that there appeared a bald eagle, followed by the upturned trunk of an elephant and his head of course, and it seemed to me to be detached from his body, and when I looked again, there appeared a great hole, and I don't apologise for not saying all because I am obviously here to help those spirits who are for fighting those from evil, and followed that was a great man who was wearing a great coat from off of the civil war and he stood firmly in front of a door which was rock solid and closed.

And now I dont go on wondering or worrying about voice hearing for without those spoken words from those from over the otherside who are completely benign I would be at rock bottom with those spirits who were from evil who not so long ago were getting me back over onto their side by writing all the ne na na na na posts and those were those imps of those spirits from down way below and now they have all gone, and well I am happy for that, and so happy for them that they have escaped from dough devil and you go know what that means and I was that far down the very soul of the devil of those men who had passed over were really sorry for this female on earth who had no way back and no wild horses not until those from last 2000 came through and that was why I ran rather naked through my home place with no shoes on to get out of the way of those who were solely out of the Pit of Hell and those gates and doors and #ir Isaac Candles were not closed there, not until I let them all out and now we are closing them again and put back and in those pits of hell those from evil and well who are cruel and women who murder their children and I know those are strong words but we all know something has to be done on this plank of a planet earth to get rid of all floatsum and evil and those who disobeyed the wrath of Our Father and who say and do as they like at great cost to those human beings who are the kindest, most considerate and have no evil in them whatsoever.

So you see I am a kind of a Prophet and also those from over the otherside say I am their Messiah and a single Mother now that I have divorced through mnd eye my truly wedded husband, and there was no way back from the days when he was a voice hearer also, and kinda forgot, and was telepathic, and kind of used those so called gifts against me, and now I am off to Digby and to see for myself the First Nation over at Bear River. Yes, beyond belief, I know, even I do question.

So long for now

Terri

And I wont be long for ever your faithless voice hearer if you go see what I nean

T

terri

Mt post : it is so hard to find people who have this illness and are willing to talk about it, and over the years, success rates are not always so good, as it depends on support from family and friends, but can you imagine the day when full time voice hearers organized their own rescue from being singled out by god like this and abused.

I have a dream that if enough schizophrenics were to gather together, under good character limits only, then they might organize safe investments for future people who hear voices, and they might begin to share strategies of change with the voices that work on the other side of this communications channel, independent of all the other "experts" out there who have no exposure to the actual situation. i have been able to change many of the attacks from my voices through diligent intelligence work.

Although we are given no respect for having an illness limited to the insides of our own heads, and it appears that most people are total idiots about this part of the actual illness, or they are the antichrist, i believe because of gods voice that we can work for greater chances of survival through the connections that are voices, but there is no team and no focus on this kind of an idea. But when voice hearer gather together and travel world wide as a generation of stamps that do not conform to evil, it might be possible to put down voices, just through strategic information interventions, and save the world on behalf of the righteous, for there is no greater group of people who have a reason to be righteous than the absused schizophrenic.

I have learned from my voices to the point where i know this is possible, but the despotism of evil has totally wiped out my capacity to resource organize for almost ten years now, and i still cant get back up because of money. I have a budget of like $20.00 a week, past food and rent, with no future of any kind. And I have confronted the worst the voices have to offer in my area, improved them? but suffer their vengence on a daily basis through agents of morons. Dont bother adding to the situation but here are links my blogs.

http://jesuschristclub.blogspot.com/
http://returncc.blogspot.com/
http://freewebs.com/returncc/
Thankyou for the information Return cc

I have printed all from your blogspot to study at leisure.

Very very interesting, and thank you for all

Terri

Half an hour later, and just perusing through you work and yes you are so right, God has pwwer over the computers, as well as people, animals and all living things, including the elements..

In my opinion, the computers around here included do extraordinarily strange things, (nothing at all to put me off using them) and the all seeing all hearing God does not have the power to cope any more, so thank goodness for those from spirit who are from off the lower if you do see wht I mean. I don't suppose anyone will read this far, and well Messiah, gosh, aren't we told some unbelievable things. T

T

terri

Returncc

Thought you would like to know that I am in your neck of the woods at the moment and hey what a heavenly country, and nearer to God are thou.

On the coach going through the beautiful Canadian Countryside, I saw a rainbow appear out of nowhere and from underneath the rainbow I saw a white spirit appear flying through the air, and he was going so fast he appeared in front of my forehead in a white circle of light.

I was so surprised I closed my eyes quickly and when I opened them again both the rainbow and the white spirit had disappeared.

It is impossible not to feel spiritual here and the Canadians are so lucky to live in such a Beautiful Country. I can't help but feel for the Mickmacs though, the tribes of Indians who were living in this region for thousands of years and how it has taken until not far from this present day before they became Canadian Citizens. Surely this is wrong as they were here first. Anyway, this is what I was told today by the true blood Mickmac who was our tour guide.

It appears that Roman Catholism had a lot to answer for because, although many of the Indians today are Catholics as well as Spiritual, children were taken out of their families through no choice of there own, and without their parents' permission, to go to board at Catholic Schools during the 1800s.. We were told today that much abuse took place by the Priests and Nuns who were supposed to uphold the faith, live Christian lives and teach them the wording of the bible..

There are millions of people committing all sorts of evil. How can God be expected to handle every single person's deliverance when there are so many among mankind who do so many things against the teachings of the bible.

So I go hear the winds, so I go hear voices, so I go see no mirage, so I go see people of spirit flying through my visions, so I have seen an angel cross swords as mentioned in the revelations, so I go see the dragon breathing flames of fire as mentioned in the bible, and so I see those men of illusion who are invisible except for when they are surrounded by a white, orange or a flame of fire, and so I go see dead men walking who are away from evil and who are challenged through us, and so I see men who are angels come through down to earth and walk among us.

So how can all be considered illness?

And so now I feel the winds from the wings of an angel upon my face, but why does no one ever listen to what those who hear voices experience and/or give us all the support we deserve.

For sure we are very very special people. well, aren't we?
Terri

S

SiJones

Hi Terri,
Its a good question you raise about why someone would consider all types of voices and visions to be illnesses. Sara Maitland makes the point somewhere on the Intervoice website where she says "I said to a psychiatrist that there must be something wrong, when people are unable to distinguish between Peter Sutcliffe [the Yorkshire Ripper] and William Blake [who as a boy saw angels sitting in a tree on Peckham Rye, 'bright wings bespangling every bough like stars']"

I guess you have to consider who decides whether a given voice/vision is an 'illness'. In centuries gone by it would have been the Church who had most influence in deciding whether a voice was divine or problematic. A lot of the rules they drew up to decide on whether a given voice was divine or not actually seem to make a lot of sense. Today, it seems like psychiatrists get to decide. But I guess they would say that they only deal with people who complain about their voices to them. Then again, if someone happened to mention to a psychiatrist that they heard a voice which didn't bother them, how would the psychiatrist act? And what would determine the psychiatrists reaction?

Do you think we should follow the "fruits for life" argument, namely that if a voice/vision has postive consequences for life, then that is the criteria we should judge it by?

Si

p.s. Have only seen pictures of Canada on the web, but it looks fab!

T

terri

SiJ
Do you think we should follow the "fruits for life" argument, namely that if a voice/vision has postive consequences for life, then that is the criteria we should judge it by.

Your quote above:

Yes I do, "fruits for life" what a wonderful way of putting it. You know over in England, the whole sorry mess starts the day you say to either psychiatrist or someone who does no understanding, I hear voices/see visions, whenever benign or not, from that point it is a downward spiral in the fight to get out of the mental ill health system and to get away from those people who consider you either insane and/or having a mental/nervous breakdown. It is here one hits a 'brick wall' of disbelief from those who know nothing and the opinion is that the voice hearer/visionary has a sick mind, is insane, or a chemical imbalance which can all be 'put right' with drugs.

Don't we all know, roll eyes, of the damage those prescription drugs can do to people.

Guess unaware people only want to help!

Terri

R

rabina

Terri, Si,

Don't forget the damage from the supportive families.
Talk about not knowing anything. hmmmm............

rabina

Returncc

Returncc

just like to say that i was very happy my post thread was not flooded, however, some of these posts are like that, eh, terri. I just cant read that much, given the emotional condition illness. I have no idea how you travel from england to my country, but i would warn you off, saying that gods vengence lives here most, hopefully, given the confrontation that all full time voice hearers experience, the land is fine but i hate the voices and thier work, as confused as i am. I like your vision, and it makes sense to me, although the outcome of the various positions is more evil, that civil war guy locked up the prision, one, it was easy to do, and two, they were hoping to create more violence, but according to the voices most non antichrist people were spirited away into dungeons already in large numbers anyway, through past association with antichrist (illegal rasputin power groups) in the past.

This thread was suppose to be more about financial forms of anti-despotism for the protection of the innocent voice hearer attacked by god and ghosts, or ufo's, rather than encouragement to send more bum weilding terrorists into the area, as it is a plague already, (apparently from england).

Dont think the lord doesnt also read your mind, my mind, everyones elses mind, and is undecieved, but thanks for pointing out the conspiratorial nature of those anti-christ who attacked native non english communities, oh, so long ago, it is a good point.

thanks for your post "been a god." I find two things that all voice hearers deal with, 1. resource inequality through motivational forms of despotism, from god and voices, and two, emotional attacks that aim to destroy the spirit and good character of a person, or otherwise throw them to the mob. (my voices used to go go on and on about how hunting, capturing and cruelty against schizophrenics is there love of life in the real world.)

So, families without money support are useless at various crash times, and oppressive, and emotional attacks that create pressure from real people hit a double pressure consiracy cue, if they support despotism, or loses of liberty, or know better than the sufferer about when or how to seek help. (given, a peaceful person, and a person who has some understanding about delusions and how they may affect the mind because of false interpretative skills, or given people who are not visibly or invisibly pressured into secret forms of sudden violence)(i.e. never cult sit against a schizophrenic) All our lives are a miracle, if you rely on information from voices, and all our freedom is a miracle if you rely on information from other people, as uneducated, or without insight as they are, at times, and frequently. I mean, who was more damaged by the illness than the treatment from the hospital, anyone in the non-violent category?

jethro cc

T

terri

Rabina Si

Yes, don't ever ever forget the damage from supportive families!!!

Guess they are harder to bear than voice hearing and seeing visions.

Heck, 100% sure of everlasting life and peace when we are dead and gone: How to hope to cope with sht thrown at us while alive? 24,000 dollar question?

It's easy to escape when considered sane, but give a man a bone to chew on, call a woman crazy and what a good excuse to rally the masses.

Duh.

Guess I will have my reward in heaven. Guess I made my escape. Guess I am coming into New York Harbour and will never forget this day. Guess I got my reward sooner than I thought.

Terri

T

terri

Returncc

Yes I know. Too wordy for my own good.

Interesting post, thankyou for that. I have been to St John's today and down to St Martin's and Bay of Fundy.

No voice, all was quiet. I was walking along the beach, listening to the sound of the sea, looking out towards the headland, when it struck me suddenly that I hadn't heard those voices for all of five hours. I missed them. I said 'where are you, why have you gone quiet' and a voice said 'we are stepping back and giving you time out'. The voice was male, and I felt his presence.

I picked up a shell, mother of pearl, and put it in my pocket. I picked up a white stone with a grey line going through it, and as you probably know CC, should you find such a stone in Canada, you need to make a wish and then when that wish comes true, you pass the stone onto another person. This is foklore from the natives. I put it in my pocket.

I wanted to take off my shoes and paddle in the sea, but knew I would be considered insane should I have done that, because the temperature was so cold.

Next time I do insane.

Your Country is extremely beautiful. The scenery, smell of pine and the cool cool air simply takes the breath away.

It seems that the Canadians in this area are having problems keeping their children at home when they are grown, for there is not much to do, apart from tracking the Moose and fishing now that the ship builders have gone, and go migrate to the West. On the move again, one, two, three centuries later.

Yes interesting about the natives. What a nerve the British and French had coming over with their so called superiority, introducing their religious beliefs, introducing terminal diseases to the natives and changing their way of life.

Don't we all know about the voice hearing Shamans, how spiritual many of the natives were with their dreams and their telepathic powers.

Now many people live in concrete jungles and many of these gifts have been lost. And the few that do still have those gifts are considered schizophrenic.

Were any native american indians ever diagnosed with schizophrenia before they were invaded by people from other countries? I'd really like to know the answer to that question.

Such a wonderful place to be and those who are here are incredibly fortunate, in my opinion.

And the antichrist is there in the battle among people and don't we know who will win.

Terri

T

terri

Returncc, Rabina, Cal, all

I have read all of your work Returncc, and what a brave man you are.

I do not believe God exists any more, not in the true biblical sense. The days without pylons, computers, telephone masts, concrete buildings are here to stay, for as long as it takes for man to destroy himelf.

So we have God with a difference now. Awesomely dfficult for him.

So why not try God with a sudenom.

How about Gop? Replace the d for p, as the f replaced the s in the medieval.

And what do you get? The start of a new language.

No lesser a Gop have I. Gop be in my head and in my understanding.

Take out the word God and replace it with Gop, and what have you got. Something not quite so terrifying. Or call the devil Pevil or Satan Fatan. Not so scary now.

A play on words. And I am sure the Great Gop himself would not mind. And I am sure the Pevil himself would not be so terrifying when he comes through into visions writing words such as 'I am the Pevil the Gop of Hell Sire'.

Isn't it all to do with language: what is said, and how we say it. Thefe are extenuating circumstances afterall and our Great Redeemer Gop himfels understands what is in our heart. And should we consufe the Pevil in the proceff, all the better.

And now I know the writing I see in my visions and the people I see come from behind the curtain are benign.

And those who come through from evil are very confused, have no where else to go other than pock tottom (rock bottom).

It is insanely simple!!!

Terri

R

rabina

Hi Terri/All,

Terri, I can understand how you may think that God doesn't exist anymore, but nothing can be further from the truth.
God is indestructible and eternal; nothing can obliterate God, nothing, not computers or manmade inventions of any kind.
It is rather man himself that forgets about God and all that he represents.
God knows this and I'm sure he isn't pleased with much of what he sees here on earth, but he hasn't left us, rather it is us who leaves him.
God is there, we all lose faith, but he's there I believe.
All men suffer, always have and will until???

Enjoy your travels,
rabina