• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

A Heard Voice!

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'd been very low, and irritible for much of the day.
Also very very tired, owing to the ridicolous heatwave. Therefore, it brought on a problematic heard voice, admittedly I delayed in taking my dose, owing to a disruptive part of afternoon, this will automatically retrain, me, where and when I have a GP appointment, I'll take my dose, an hour or two before setting out, therefore I'd be ok, for onto af ternoon, on the odd occasion.

The dose from about 4.30pm, has now very much kicked in by 6pm, and I greatly improved, have been starting to listen to music, and knit.

Also I hadn't been very well, with my nasal passeges, and in fact, I had a lot of sneezes as well, earlier this morning. I half hoped, I wouldn't be down, with a cold. Just my usual, sinuses and cattarh.

Anyway, I'll sign out now, and I'll return back, about 10.15/10.30pm.

Have a good evening all,

Best Regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have been much better, than considering how I hadn't been at 6.45pm, this evening.

Just to recap, I suddenly had a heard voice - i don't like to evualate voices, I could be much worse off.

Have been listening to musicals, and knitting combined. I'm going to switch to general easy listening music.

Yep, still taking 25ml dose of Abilify. What happened was, I delayed me to take my dose after my GP appointment, and that retrains me certainly now, to have earlier in a part of day, before I'm due to go out to anywhere, within reason, and I'll be revised much better off, that was a bit of a error.

Tomorrow, hopefully, I'll get my chair fitness done.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I had a comfortable night of sleep, and am early bird, today. I have been up just after 6am, today, it's after 5am.

No heard voices, before I'll settle into knitting and music listening, I'm well.

I'll take my dose of 25ml, this morning, round about 10/10.30am.

Have a good day all,

oh, I hope to get my chair fitnes done, today.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I happened to been out I went out earlier than first thought - shopping, to a different area, and at 11.30am, whilst on the bus, I suddenly had within me, and it was a busy talkative bus, this was within me though, and I had a heard voice. This is the 2nd time, that's happened.

I had the first heard voice at 6.45pm, last night, admittedly, I happened to have delayed me in taking dose until 4.30pm, and today has been the 2nd bout of. Personally, I like to ignore voices which is the best policy. Now, it is believed that 25ml, works on a 24 hour basis, I always knew that, it's just not doing it's trick for me, this week. About 11.30am also, the bus passengers were relatively quieter. They weren't doing the voices and dose combined the trick for me today.

I am monitoring the situation, and if the voices persist meaning they still happen, every so often, or they worsen, being me it is persisting, kind, I will book into the GP surgery for another debrief/review appointment.

I'll moniotr for over the next couple of weeks, and within combined, get an appointment booked up if need be.

Off course I still use my self help management, and I am on med, however, as is imply, the med just isn't doing it's job for me today.

I hope all have done just about much better than me this morning,

Have a good afternoon, and I'll debrief further, about 4.30/5pm,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very much better! Owing to I knew I would have a disruptive afternoon, so I thought right, I'll plan to take my dose at 4.30pm.

Anyway, took my dose of 25ml at 1pm, today, I have greatly improved.

Been listening to musical number 2 - Some Like It Hot, and knitting combined.

And monitoring my email account for volunteering, and also tuning into MHF.

Have a good afternoon all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I've been very much better this afternoon.

I haven't had any further eruptions of no more heard voices.

Have finally settled down, to listen to musicals, and knitting.

I had a busish afternoon, around 4.30pm, so this was why I couldn't be debriefing on here, not until about now.

Have a good afternoon/evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.