• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

A Heard Voice

N

natalie

Hi All,

I happened to just have been the only one upstairs, which is the case usually in at home, and others are around in their own room, or downstairs, and maybe ahving a late lunch after shopping, and all of the sudden, and I was at the computer, I had a heard voice happen.

I don't wear the walkman at computer anymore, causing me to make too many errors.

Anyway, I took my full whack of 25ml dose, and I have been finer, and listening to music on and off t his afternoon. I think I've been unsettled due to the thoughtof my mobile phone, phew, found. One can relax down now.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI Folks,

An update; since taking my 25ml dose, and listening to music more the early evening, remember I had that panick about my mobile phone - and I have become more settled. Hearing voice wise, i have been finer, since taking the dose, about 3pm approximately.

I guess it was probably the stress of looking for phone, which brought the voice on,once parents, knew that at first, i couldn't find.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm fine, this evening no heard voices to report. I had my evening meal, with my parents, and I was fine. On 25ml dose.

Concentrating this evening, for my cross stitching work, and listening to music, musicals, combined.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi All,

An evening update/report;

I have been very well this evening, no hearing voices nor hallucinations at all. I'm very well on 25ml, indeed.

Have been cross s titcing listening to music, and as a breather from that, I was intending on doing something, only i discovered that our boiler wasn't on for upstairs, so I couldn't have a reasonable amount of hot water for something, i wanted to have, so instead, I'm on line, via another forum, a smaller one, and t his one.

I'll resume my cross stitching right away after, I have had my ear drops done.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI Folks,

An afternoon briefing/report;

I'm very well, I have been very well all morning, without further gliches of heard voices, I think that yesterday was a one off and just due to stress of looking for my mobile phone. Eventually, the late afternoon/early evening, i tried to settle to relax, couldn't during the evening I was much better coping stratergies for hearing voices, listening to music, musicals, and needleworking.

I am hoping if i can feel for it, I'll get my chair fitness done, however, it doesn't feel warm, and until the heating comes on, I won't workout in c hair fitness I like to feel warm to be able to warm up and then workout in. Even though I just workout - indoors.

N

natalie

HI Folks,

An evening briefing/report;

I'm very well. I popped out locally this afternoon, both mum and forgot about something - a shopping item to plan for, in the morning, I said, i don't mind going out again, and I felt that just in case of paranoia symptons, I'll take my dose earlier, a bit before i went out this afternoon, at 3pm, hearing voices wise, I'm very well.

No hearing voices problems at all, nothing very acute, nothing very sevre, nor beyond severe.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I thouight I had a heard voice come up a while back, and or was it just mother saying something to her self, transpired, that it could have just been coming off from the television, one of the tv's afternoon's game shows or quizzes and or combined.

Anyway, I'm very well overall.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I happened to have had a couple of heard voices today, which I forgot to report up.

They weren't anything much to write home about. These were just gliches in my own system, before I was due to have my med dose, this afternoon. I have been fine, since.

I am hoping the late week, I'll get a home workout done.

Have been music listening and needle working combined.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Thank you so much, Lu.

I was funnily enough about to get a general update done;

Hi Folks,

Since having my dose about 4pm, I have been very well no hearing voices at all. Just gliches in my system i think before I was due to have my dose, also, I was under stresses for the couple of months back, and recently.

Things are a bit mad, at the moment, food preparation wise for christmas time, and new year time, because butchers and fishmongers won't be open, other aspects, though at home, fine, mum's feeling much much better now having been on antibiotics for a severe boil complaint.

i am much much better stresses wise.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.