A Heard Voice - reduced med down to 20ml!!!

N

natalie

Hi Folks, I hope we are all just about well.

About 10 mins back, and I hadn't had my walkman on, I was just having of something to eat, and I wasn't sure that if i thought i heard voice. So I went via in at home, to check, nope, wasn't the cause.

I had only taken 20ml. I shall listen to another round of music and musicals, and I'll see how I am at 6pm, and if i need to increse by 5ml to 25ml.

I have had problems lately of building labouring work happening, and also helicopters roaming about as well. The voice however though wasn't and I stress wasn't americanised.

However, I had slept overall very well, overnight. Hadn't woken up not until 7.45am.

So I won't rush into taking an extra 5ml, and I've just self learned to realise, I have had a hallucination happen. Boy, aren't they are a bit scary when thinking about it.

I am planning to retire earlier tonight, so that I might be able to workout tomorrow morning, not attending zumba, the weather isn't very good, not to go out travelling in the blustery weather for that.

Best regards all, oh and I prefer not to evualate the voice eit her, I'll be worse off, so the best policy - is to IGNORE. Even whilst preparing this post, I am finer now, I am not hearing voices still.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm alr ight, very well again. Had to reincrease me to 25ml.

I was unable to settle down to music listening and knitting, at first, my father this is, wasn't too sure how to navigate around search engines and websites, so I thought felt, I had to be avilable in case I needed to assist him, anyway he's finer now. He just couldn't remember how to not having been at the computer for a long while, browsing, and work wise.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well on 25ml, I haven't had anymore voice problems of a heard voice, or hallucinations, I'm fine, on 25ml.

As always, and when logged out of MHF, though the behind the scenes teams, and fellow regular posters are remembered when I am logged out, I always listen to musicals, and music, to help prevent voices, and I'll knit. I'll always do my knitting combined, and with my walkman on.

I couldn't get to zumba gold class, today, the weather wasn't very helpful for me. Thinking in terms of the blustery style of weathers.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I happened to have had a heard voice, earlier evening, and I knew I was ext remely shattered feeling. This was yesterday.

I put the voice down to that, went into my coping stratergies mode, and I then improved.

I am finer today.

I will still take 25ml.

N

natalie

I forgot to put,

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I've been very well this evening, and today. It must have been through my very tired and drained self, that a heard voice happened internally within me.

Have been happily listening to musicals, and music and knitting, in which more will resume, during this evening.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks, (yep, I bounced back, from about 7pm or earlier 5 or 6pm, from near fall)

Earlier this evening, I happened to have had a heard voice, certainly wasn't too clear, and loud.

I put it down to the shock of the impact of fall, and I have been listening to music and knitting, sicne late afternoon, earlye vening time. I'm very much finer now.

I am hoping to get a maddening ha rder and faster low impact tradiitonal aerobics workout done, over this weekend, or earlier week.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards, all

Natalie.