• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

a healty diet

nonotme

nonotme

this might be the wrong p[lace to post and sorry if it is. I have to start a diet this week. I am close to 25st and getting bigger. i just eat crap food, junk, pizza n chips. chocolate etc.

budget is an issue. so I need help and advice. where and what to buy? i'm a big eater so I don't wnat to go down to 1000 calories a day but i need help.

tia.

Me.

Gajolene

Gajolene

Hey nonotme, my sister recommended this site quite a while back to me, it's free and they will help you come up with a plan, Free Diet Plans at SparkPeople Also have a look at the Skinnytaste Website for healthy food idea's Skinnytaste. They are both really good sites my sister lost a considerable amount of weight with their help. Just remember it's not just the eating, you need to exercise and get active as well for your best chance at success.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Can you not get referred to a dietician to help draw up a planner for you or atleast explain shit to you?
I mean just tried to avoid carbs, premade anything , processed food, filled up with lots of fruit, veg and salads, avoid dressings, condiment theyre more calories, I cut out milk but maybe swap to red top? Dont buy chocolate then you can't eat it, if you must get the 70% a just have a square or two as a treat. And importantly a little exercise, I dont do gyms. Just walk, its free!! Xx

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Also i have porige oats make them salted with water, add fruit to sweeten or a little hunny. Most breakfast cereals have sugar addded already so make sure you read labels :) shredded wheat are what they are but you'd be suprised how many cereals you'd think as good for you have sugar added!! Grr I'm such a freak I have to read the labels nowive started um obsessed by calories :redface:
Also keeping a food diary helped!! I used my fitness pal xx