A guide to Duality

NWiddi

NWiddi

It definitely sounds like frequency generation and manipulation caused by your twin within, and they do like to influence our decisions in life in fact it's one of their favourite things to do.

I used to get mine answering simple questions with a pulse in my head, one day I asked what colour top my friend would be wearing when I visited her later that day and the pulse said "yellow" which she was, I did think at the time my twin could see the future but in reality he was just observing her remotely before hand.

A very interesting case all the same, sorry to hear about your depression and I hope you're well.

B

BelKG

Thank you for your answer!:)
Interesting example. I had similar experiences, knowing some things which i should not have known but knew still - some connected to this anomaly.

2 years have passed since then. But now i'm there once more (previous 2 months). And the icing on the cake is that the depression perfected itself with 0/24 ear ringing (described as tinnitus), dizziness and oversensitive hearing.
I will go for further examination but i'm 90% sure its not related to the physical.

Do you have any experience/thoughts about this? Could this be connected to the twin as well?

NWiddi

NWiddi

Twins are connected to the Vestibular System so they can effect coordination and dizziness, mine used to give me the feeling of going up in a lift while standing still but luckily was medicated at the time so it was really weak and now I'm on a higher dose he can't do it at all.

NWiddi

NWiddi

I'm starting another medication change today from Aripiprazole to Risperidone, over the next 22 days I'll be tapering down the Aripiprazole from 30mg down to none and raising the dose of Risperidone from 1mg to 6mg.

Third time lucky perhaps, my voice still talks non-stop and messes around with my body.

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

Good luck with our med change. My voices were the quietest when I took
risperidone, but I had bad negative symptoms while on it.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Wow nwiddi ive just read your post on Circles Theory and I was explaining this to the P/doc and she didn’t understand so I drew her a picture of the overlapping circles and explained when I’m in in the outer circles I’m on one level but when I’m in the mixed centre circle I can see the boy and know that there is another existanste another parallel.

NWiddi

NWiddi

It's been 2 months since I started taking Risperidone and I'm happy to report no side effects as yet, my voice however is still as chatty and abusive as ever so no change there.

He's taken to saying my name 50+ times a day and saying "leave me alone" a lot, he's the one not leaving me alone with his constant talking and physical abuse.

Nearly three years on from when this all started and he's still acting like a child.

NWiddi

NWiddi

During my transition from Aripiprazole to Risperidone my symptoms lessened so I managed to talk my doctor into letting me stay on both.

She knocked my Risperidone down to 4mg from 6mg and prescribed me 5mg of Aripiprazole to start with for 14 days which has gone up to 10mg today. Side effects are minimal at the moment.

I'm happy to report a serious reduction in facial ticks which is great as I was getting sick of the corner of my mouth twitching and my top eyelids twitching all the time.

My voice is still the same, still constant and abusive.

E

ensign_with_allergies

NWiddi,

I have read through many of your comments on this thread. It may challenge some of your beliefs, but I believe I have a book that might benefit your reading it.

It is about the idea that an intermediary between us and the gods guides us because it lives with us in our head. Reminiscent of what you believe to be your Kundalini, but a little bit different. A fascinating book, if you ask me. Melds the scientific and the spiritual into something cohesive and understandable.

The book is called "The Daemon" by Anthony Peake.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Thankyou for reading and taking to time to reply, I really appreciate it.

Mr Peake and myself seem to have a lot in common in our beliefs, however my voice is far from divine and couldn't guide me or himself for love nor money.

I've just purchased the book from Amazon at quite the reasonable price of just £6.99 and look forward to reading it. The description really appealed to me.

"In The Daemon, Peake expands on the proposition that all consciously aware beings consist of not one but two separate consciousnesses"everyday consciousness and that of the Daemon, a higher being that seems to possess knowledge of future events. This book includes the stories of many famous artists, politicians, musicians, and scientists who have felt a force outside themselves including Winston Churchill, Byron, Goethe, Jean Cocteau, and many others."

It will be interesting to read what he has to say about quantum mechanics and many of his other perspectives on Daemons.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Thanks again for recommending the book, I'm half way through but will hold off commenting until I've read it in its entirety.

It's great to know I'm not the only one that has come to the conclusion of two minds sharing the same body and that some notable scientists, theologians and philosophers have as well.

May I ask how you came to be aware of this book and wether or not you're in contact with your Daemon like I am and of so what is yours like?