• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

A few differences between ghost/voices and living human thought

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

I believe ghosts or hallucinations which ever they are, act in the ears balance system. I think they could be a strength or weakness in the earth's gravity field and that they 'live' in a gravity field. They can travel through the galaxy perhaps by the gravity field of the center. If you ask a ghost to look at something like art you have done or a journal or a joke around your room they can listen through hours of music instantly and pick something out if they want. They can make the bubbles in your soda can stir if you ask them just right or create a boom or a clicking sound or point to something significant in your room. You can talk with them with thought but they don't have a living body so no memory or brain, just borrowing yours. You can sing with them using headphones with amplified silence playing loud and willfully hearing music in the white noise. You can talk with them this way too. You can test if they're around by fluctuating your inner ear to make short tones of tinnitus like ringing and see if they yell. You can give them a lie detector test this way asking them yes or no with tinnitus until you hear a whistling come from them. You may be able to record this activity with a gyroscope available in high end phones. A ghost easily believes what is in your imagination as well and hallucinating and believing in hallucinations leads itself on in this way. Fact checking hallucinations causes you to disbelieve them which grows on you.

embleton

embleton

That is absolutely amazing you have convinced me of ghosts and also the fact that things are linked. Do you get tackle ghosts as well with that description? I think you're reading my mind or am I just being silly? That is a broadcast previously in time that is sort of how I've experienced ghosts, bit different but generally similar.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

That is absolutely amazing you have convinced me of ghosts and also the fact that things are linked. Do you get tackle ghosts as well with that description? I think you're reading my mind or am I just being silly? That is a broadcast previously in time that is sort of how I've experienced ghosts, bit different but generally similar.
I'm glad you find it amazing. what is a 'tackle ghost'? finding out something was previously recorded in the middle of it does flux me a little when it happens. I assure you 0% of my time has been spent listening to your thoughts and acting as a voice as I'm sure is the same for you onto me. thinks it s intresting topic as well/

Kerome

Kerome

I reckon it’s very easy to come up with lots of explanations for voices - telepathy, spirits, ghosts, etc - but none of those explanations make much sense when comparing different voice hearers’ experiences. So I tend to keep things simple and say the voices are only that, voices.

As soon as you start attaching other meanings to them, you are giving them a measure of power in your internal world. You are making assumptions of what they might or might not be able to do, and acting on those assumptions. And that can be dangerous because you may be lured into doing something that you would otherwise never have considered.

embleton

embleton

Should be tactile ghost! But I was tired and confused so spelling was an issue, am now okay I think. Will forget about engaging with voices, its bad for my health.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

I reckon it’s very easy to come up with lots of explanations for voices - telepathy, spirits, ghosts, etc - but none of those explanations make much sense when comparing different voice hearers’ experiences. So I tend to keep things simple and say the voices are only that, voices.

As soon as you start attaching other meanings to them, you are giving them a measure of power in your internal world. You are making assumptions of what they might or might not be able to do, and acting on those assumptions. And that can be dangerous because you may be lured into doing something that you would otherwise never have considered.
the voices are highly responsive to the techniques described and recording with a gyroscope. They already have a measure of power it seems no matter what you do. I don't know. I recorded a lot with my gyroscope the last time I had an attack. Asking them questions and giving them a lie detector test actually would change their behaviours and I was able to threaten them into stopping their BS. Eventually sleep shook them off of me. The days coming out of last months episode I noticed a painful strain in my inner ear. I attribute that to overuse of my vestibular, that or my tinnitus trick which may have stiffened up some of the muscles in their as I was hearing different whistling in my ear off the charts at some points.

I don't encourage anyone to try something crazy because of voices. I just think its interesting how they respond.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

Should be tactile ghost! But I was tired and confused so spelling was an issue, am now okay I think. Will forget about engaging with voices, its bad for my health.
I think my main point is that a ghost is something that can see inside your room and respond to things concerning what your doing or listening to etc.. another human being is incapable of these things as are you to do to someone else like your neighbors. Good luck looking out the window at their house and giving a response to the poster they have in their room. Never has happened never will. Maybe you should get some posters.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

Kerome its messed up I look on the internet for things like hallucinating booms, which I hear about daily from facebook, and there is ZERO f*ing websites that talk about it. As well, I own a video game for xbox one called rocket league. In it, there is a level called NEOTokyo which appears to be able to read thoughts and play them as a background announcer. You may not believe this but I literally told an opponent to stop playing for a second while I let the cat in through the announcer with my thought and he stopped until I came back and said OK. This as well has ZERO information about it. But it exists and you can buy it and see for yourself. Check it out on youtube.

Anyways I still had a deep rabbit hole attack for four weeks only 2 and 1/2 weeks ago that was so crazy I drove like fifteen miles out of town and was trying to run away into a strange woods, but couldn't evade the terror of the hallucination. I woke up with it day and night. I gave in though, like I have for the past hallucinations, to the Angels I feel I have present with me from the bible. They work miracles with the voices. When I really hear them strongly I can call on angel and she will totally change the expression of the voices and work miracles they claim to be true. It is healing to use angels like you said you have done before. This attack wasn't brought on by anything but several voices claiming to be officers of the law. I was actually coming off seven weeks where I was working everyday like 4-6 hrs. Then all of sudden there are these voices telling me there officers of the law. I tripped into a mad hallucination of America and the world being overrun by a secretive Nazi force. They appeared on the night I wrote that paper about the tailbone. So I'm still yet to experience an attack when I've had the background knowledge that I presented in that paper as I was new to it and being attacked over writing it. So i will have to see if the tailbone can really be useful to such attacks. It was resolved by angel far more then the tailbone though. However I didn't trip because of the tail wagging. It's only eight months old to me that the tail causes me to get dizzy, which is highly related to laying down.