• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

A couple of heard voices senario

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I hadn't been well, this evening with sinuses, and apart from that, there was a loud low helicopter about 8pm, and a t9.30pm, triggered me off, with heard voices! Oh no , they don't.

So I put on my walkman, and listened to Ball and Boe, and now Jane McDonald, and have been listening to Jane McDonald, earlier, and I have been fine, no fur ther american heard voices.

I am hoping to get my harder and faster, challenging fitness working out session done, tomorrow morning.

i am listening to Jane McDonald at the presen t time, and remembering my strong mutual admirer/potential, same one, Gent Friend. Who I'll be relieved eventually to be seen by again.

Have a good weekend all

Best regards all,

Natalie,

London UK.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Sorry to hear that Natalie
:hug1:

N

natalie

Hi Tawny,

I do very much like your motto, music on, voices off.

I am very much better on both counts, the sinuses, and no further hearing voices.

Best regards.

EdEd

EdEd

Good , I'm glad you're not hearing anything anymore. Good deal.

N

natalie

Hi EdEd,

Thanks very much.

I'm very well today, mentally you'll be pleased to be aware.

Best regards,

NB: I'm very sorry to read, via on line, about the terrible fires. I hope that eventualy the crews can put them out.

Best regards.