A conversation ?

M

missme

I think you'll find this place a real safe place

J

Jae

I think you'll find this place a real safe place
Sure but i actually need a psychologist or even a student a European or an American one really bad but we dont have an electronic market where im from so i cant pay obviously and also i dont trust anybody or talk to anybody here like in person because most likely they are a lying senseless emotionless hypocritical unprofessional assholes who think mental illness stops at the border of mental disability and i dont trust them to keep the client discretion i can write a novel on how i fucking hate psychologst here who just tell u to suck it up or just go pray and its all good who are every single therapist ive ever met or heard of so help pls

M

missme

Sure but i actually need a psychologist or even a student a European or an American one really bad but we dont have an electronic market where im from so i cant pay obviously and also i dont trust anybody or talk to anybody here like in person because most likely they are a lying senseless emotionless hypocritical unprofessional assholes who think mental illness stops at the border of mental disability and i dont trust them to keep the client discretion i can write a novel on how i fucking hate psychologst here who just tell u to suck it up or just go pray and its all good who are every single therapist ive ever met or heard of so help pls
I really appreciate how you feel. Yes I too have not always had the best doctors and they often use us as guinea pigs .
So, what is it that would help you? Someone to talk to? I'm a firm believer that we are all different and what we suffer affects us differently, and each person has to find their own answer, but if we can learn what has helped each other get better, then maybe just maybe, something will work.
I'm always happy to listen and together as a community here, we can get through this. The thing that people don't realise is this happens and we do not have any control over it, mental health is the most difficult to treat, because allot of it is Result from our childhood trauma etc. I hope that you can share safely here and feel supported. I don't mind if you want to chat. We may be in a different time zone though but I'll always respond. I also find youtube a great resource for learning strategies to cope