• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

A combination of strange mental sensations.

W

Wirocajun

I'm 20. I have been diagnosed with Asperger's, but my mother 'thinks' I have Hyperlexia. This led me to believe I had HFA, which I thought was different, but it turns out it's just another way to say Asperger's.
I'm fairly well functioning, but I feel I have had something happen along the road that has caused me to hallucinate, project and distort things around me, and see things that aren't there.
I've also gone through a phase of sorts where I was wearing women's clothes, and admittedly it was comfortable. But for some reason it didn't feel like me truly.

Something is happening that is part of a bigger picture, and I don't know what it is.

WHen I was small, I would watch AFV with my mother. A small kid enjoying his favorite show with his parent... and then the infamous screamer came on. 'WHat's wrong with this picture?' And suddenly, being a small child, I saw an eyeless person scream at my face. This led to dreams where my mother's arms shoulder down were bone and handless, and her lower jaw exposed telling me to go back to sleep.
Dreams where a robot was telling me I would die next.
Dreams where in the dark of night a band would play as loudly as they could... backwards.
I do want to figure out what this truly is, because my therapist has not truly helped me in any fashion. All she has done is suggest payment of things that I could try, or listen to me and write it all down. In what way it helps anyone is past me, but I can't understand myself let alone what she's doing.
I need better help. I daydream of loved ones dying, and I listen to the darkest music imaginable. If I wanted to listen to darker, that would be Nazi Death Metal, which I find repulsive. My constant need for caffeine or chocolate, etc. has caused an arrhythmia that affects me every two weeks to month. I have become desensitized to many violent things and other language. Many of my nightmares are demonic, and my thought processes involve a lot of inappropriate things.

I just want to figure out what's wrong with me so I can maybe find something to surpress the side effects or be able to 'cure' any of it. I've already spent enough time with people that Asperger's has become such a small aspect of my life where people have become very predictable and noticeable in my range of vision.
...help?

blueflames

blueflames

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi and welcome

This all sounds very distressing for you:unsure: I am really not sure what to suggest ?? The thoughts sound like intrusive thoughts?? There is lots of stuff on the net that might help.. OCD Free - How To Overcome Intrusive Thoughts

Other than that, I would suggest writing things down and taking them back to your MH therapist.

Hopefully someone else will be able to help more xx

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Wellbutrin and ARIPIPrazole combination Mental Health Experiences 4
O The Succubus: The Attractive Female Psychopath is a very dangerous combination... Mental Health Experiences 129
D Combination of problems Mental Health Experiences 2
MeowlessCat I've been experiencing strange behaviour while listening to music. Mental Health Experiences 4
dontknowwhattodowithoutyou my strange habit - or addiction? Mental Health Experiences 7
C What I suspect is OCD... A strange form of it. Mental Health Experiences 3
Z strange reaction to Christmas Mental Health Experiences 2
elliepaige20 Strange state of mind Mental Health Experiences 1
T Mother had strange episode...what is it? Mental Health Experiences 4
J New poster with horrible strange symptoms (feeling drugged) Mental Health Experiences 2
P Wanting attention in strange circumstances Mental Health Experiences 2
dermild Dying Brother Called: Feels Strange Mental Health Experiences 10
S Strange undiagnosable things happening to me Mental Health Experiences 1
Beergardenweather Very strange experience Mental Health Experiences 3
R Strange social anxiety issues, any others with this issue: Mental Health Experiences 4
B strange, concerning experience....worried that my condition is worsening/becoming something else Mental Health Experiences 2
valleygirl Strange Urge Mental Health Experiences 1
L Strange head sensations Mental Health Experiences 3
T strange sensation in head? Mental Health Experiences 5
coldwater00 Feeling very strange. Not entirely sure what to do. Mental Health Experiences 5
J Strange Psychotic thoughts about people Mental Health Experiences 1
skitzofrantik strange day Mental Health Experiences 3
P when im at work i have a strange turn and think the radio is giving me messages...... Mental Health Experiences 5
B Strange thoughts? What is happening to me? Mental Health Experiences 3
R Strange memory issue lately.. Mental Health Experiences 3
T Strange Feelings coming back. Mental Health Experiences 5
N I need motivation from other people. What have you achieved with serious mental health conditions and medications? Mental Health Experiences 8
C Mental abuse Mental Health Experiences 4
T Mental Health Mental Health Experiences 1
B Sexuality and Mental Health Mental Health Experiences 1
W A mental health meeting Mental Health Experiences 3
U Protest At The Systems Of Sectioning Psychiatric Patients For Mental Health By the NHS UK Mental Health Experiences 1
V Would anyone read a mental health/romance novel on schizoaffective disorder? Mental Health Experiences 13
R What's the funniest thing your mental illness has ever done? Mental Health Experiences 73
E Does anyone use any other mental health sites or just this one Mental Health Experiences 27
U Travesty of The British NHS Mental Health System And Sections Mental Health Experiences 2
T A Mental Health Breakdown: - My Story Mental Health Experiences 2
cherrywinterflow Mental health Mental Health Experiences 12
A Doctors that dont believe in mental illness Mental Health Experiences 13
J Do I just keep agreeing with the Mental health nurse? Mental Health Experiences 6
Scoompy Should I be trying to date while my mental health is suffering? Mental Health Experiences 2
S Mental problems hindering me at every level Mental Health Experiences 9
J Mental Health services needs an overhaul in some parts of the UK. Mental Health Experiences 23
A I have been to the mental hospital too many times. Mental Health Experiences 10
Lilly776 can i have some help please? mental breakdown help asap Mental Health Experiences 128
8 Curious about my current mental state and causes Mental Health Experiences 1
7920NewbridgeCovina Mental health and children Mental Health Experiences 7
Bardslee Music and Mental Health Mental Health Experiences 3
NWiddi Allies in mental health, friends, family or professionals. Mental Health Experiences 31
eaglesandcycling I'm in a total mental rut (work related) Mental Health Experiences 2