• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

a bunch of feelings

ABsea

ABsea

I dont know what I'm feeling. Its like a clusterfuck of everything that could ever be felt. Im just so pumped over nothing. This week i had the most energy I've had in a while which is weird considering the ED. i hate myself but i have things to look forward to. I keep telling myself it will get better. Then it does. Then it gets worse. Then i want to kill myself. Then it gets better and I'm scared of death. Then i dont give a fuck about anything. Then i do. I dont i do i dont round and round. Is this life? Wtf is this?

H

happygolucky

I do know what that is, I am going through some of that today and trying minute by minute just to watch it all go by like it's some movie recorded on an old vinyl that's been left in the sun, warped, sometimes hopping, sometimes skipping, sometimes scratching over several grooves then it going into broken record mode until I put a penny thought on it, to nudge it out onto the next phase for today. (I know they never played movies on vinyl, but it's the first picture that came to mind... this might not be relevant depending on your age)

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feel the same ABsea xx