A brief update

wolram

wolram

So my phyc thinks I have some thing wrong with my brain because my memory is so bad:panic: I think it is just in my nature to be forgetful.
He has also said he will speed things up at the main hospital so I can get my prostate sorted so i can get a nights sleep:D
as he thinks that is compromising my MH
Apart from that I am now feeling very low with black thoughts, I mean how much can a tiny brain take:scared:

T

Tomorrows a new day

The black dog-"Churchill" you on any meds for your head mate?

wolram

wolram

Nothing tragic, the drugs don't do any thing not even a little, i have been diagnosed with schizophrenia and depression.

T

Tomorrows a new day

Nothing tragic, the drugs don't do any thing not even a little, i have been diagnosed with schizophrenia and depression.
Have you had this a long time? you probably know John Nash had it too, one of the best mathematicians that ever walked the planet. It must be a constant battle for you, i hope you have some good support

wolram

wolram

Have you had this a long time? you probably know John Nash had it too, one of the best mathematicians that ever walked the planet. It must be a constant battle for you, i hope you have some good support
Thank you, I think it all started in 2008, I had been on the booze for a long time, then things started to go wrong, may be it is all my own fault i may have done irreparable damage

L

Lunar Lady

So my phyc thinks I have some thing wrong with my brain because my memory is so bad:panic: I think it is just in my nature to be forgetful.
He has also said he will speed things up at the main hospital so I can get my prostate sorted so i can get a nights sleep:D
as he thinks that is compromising my MH
Apart from that I am now feeling very low with black thoughts, I mean how much can a tiny brain take:scared:
Y'know, sometimes tiredness can make you very forgetful. I was barely averaging two hours sleep a night up until recently - my short term memory became dreadful. Just wondering if your broken sleep is contributing to your memory issues right now.

Really good news that your prostate treatment has been fast-tracked. That will make life a little more comfortable and stop putting your mental health off-balance. :dance:

You know the drill with those black thoughts...you've had a few ups and downs this week Woolie, but you've got through them like a champ.

You've had some good news today and I feel sure that getting your prostate sorted wil stop you feeling so tired and your memory will sharpen up again.

Big goodnight hug :hug: Early night and switch that mind off, hun. xxxxxxx

T

Tomorrows a new day

Thank you, I think it all started in 2008, I had been on the booze for a long time, then things started to go wrong, may be it is all my own fault i may have done irreparable damage
Why did you hit the booze buddy? something big happened?