• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

A big hello

P

paul7931

Hi everyone. I'm sure my story is similar to many others. I've suffered from anxiety since a child which has in turn brought on depression. I'm now 40 and seemed to have hit a brick wall. I stopped work a few years ago as I struggled with my confidence, panic attacks and a bout of depression that I just could not shake. I'm a two steps forward and two steps back kind of person as I can go from feeling ok, even stepping out of the house to locking myself away for weeks at a time. I've been on a waiting list now for about 20 months even though I was told I was a priority so it's hard at times not to feel like the invisible man. I'm hoping I can get some tips, pointers, help and guidance here. I'll take anything I can get. :)

regards,
Paul

sallyG

sallyG

hi Paul and welcome to the forum..i hope you find it useful to you being here.:welcome:

emski

emski

Hi Paul

:welcome: to the forum. I've found it a really good place for info, advice, support, sharing experiences and a lot of geniune people. I hope you find it a positive place for you

Take care

:grouphug:

keepsafe

keepsafe

:welcome: hope you find some supportive folk here cos there are some - plenty in fact

Take it easy
KS