• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

A Beautiful Mind: How do you feel about this portray of schizophrenia?

C

CultureVulture

Remember this movie stared a very handsome, younger, Ruessel Crow.

jajingna

jajingna

Well it certainly showed a character with some serious struggles, dunno what the real John Nash had to say. I read the book too, long ago, was a different version of events, but don't remember much.

Saw a hard-to-watch movie called "Clean, Shaven" that gets some respect for how it portrays the illness, not sure it's for everyone as it's disturbing at times, looks more realistic. Wonder what some schizophrenics think of that one, but it isn't so famous as Russell Crowe's movie of course.

C

CultureVulture

Well it certainly showed a character with some serious struggles, dunno what the real John Nash had to say. I read the book too, long ago, was a different version of events, but don't remember much.

Saw a hard-to-watch movie called "Clean, Shaven" that gets some respect for how it portrays the illness, not sure it's for everyone as it's disturbing at times, looks more realistic. Wonder what some schizophrenics think of that one, but it isn't so famous as Russell Crowe's movie of course.
LMAO, but this is not at your expense. I really appreciate your insight. I might meditate on that note for a while because I think it will take a moment to take in.

C

CultureVulture

Oh, i’ll go. Yeah, basically, I, am not gifted in math but I am really good at solving puzzles, collecting pieces and forging new trails.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
THE MANDALORIAN Two beautiful gifts for you Schizophrenia Forum 3
THE MANDALORIAN And to the mother of my beautiful daughter Schizophrenia Forum 3
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Im starting to realize its my mind causing all this horrible feelings today. Schizophrenia Forum 6
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Guys your Mind is the MOST Powerful thing in your Arsenal use it Schizophrenia Forum 5
gt86 Mind thinks by itself Schizophrenia Forum 32
L does anyone else change their mind often? Schizophrenia Forum 12
Sammyjames97 Always feel like im being watched by people and there reading my mind Schizophrenia Forum 42
LORD BURT I feel like my mind is being probed. Schizophrenia Forum 64
R Two people in one mind Schizophrenia Forum 14
yourethebest Nobody can read my mind. Schizophrenia Forum 3
A Mind rape Schizophrenia Forum 10
Mr.NiceGuy Are voices really an existence outside the mind? Schizophrenia Forum 7
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Guys why do i feel like im going to die in my sleep today. Schizophrenia Forum 7
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Now i truly understand why doctors and nurses say don't stop taking your psy medications. even if you feel good Schizophrenia Forum 4
I I feel like such a loser right now Schizophrenia Forum 16
BEASTMODEWARRIOR I feel absolutely horrible today, i feel like the world is against me today idk why. Schizophrenia Forum 14
J Feel the fear and do it anyway - believe life is worth living!! Schizophrenia Forum 1
BEASTMODEWARRIOR just talk to my therapist today i feel alot better now. Schizophrenia Forum 11
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Do you feel like you want to perfect for everyone. Schizophrenia Forum 31
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Good Morning Every one Get Ready for Today its going to be a good day I feel it. Schizophrenia Forum 2
LORD BURT Do you feel there could be an Ancient cure for psychosis? Schizophrenia Forum 45
L i feel like im being eaten alive Schizophrenia Forum 6
L I just want to be allowed to feel sad and let it go. Schizophrenia Forum 46
freddo808 Do you feel emotions? Schizophrenia Forum 11
L Do you feel human Schizophrenia Forum 30
Lone_wanderer I can feel my depression looming again. Schizophrenia Forum 33
J I feel you all have schizophrenia, because of me, is this right view? Schizophrenia Forum 11
L do you feel like life is on repeat. i feel the same things happening over and over again Schizophrenia Forum 3
M Not sure how i feel and if im a normal person Schizophrenia Forum 19
T I dont feel that im strong, i feel weak. Schizophrenia Forum 9
S Now you can feel well Schizophrenia Forum 1
L Does anyone else feel like they are melting into the universe? Schizophrenia Forum 7
LORD BURT Do you feel nobody cares? Schizophrenia Forum 43
LORD BURT I feel asleep in a team meeting today. Schizophrenia Forum 14
T I feel like I'm in a nightmare Schizophrenia Forum 4
LORD BURT I feel my core programming is being overwritten Schizophrenia Forum 18
LORD BURT Do you feel that we could go to the next level of Truth? Schizophrenia Forum 3
C Does anyone else feel like they have cameras in their body? Schizophrenia Forum 12
Mr.NiceGuy How do you feel when not hearing voices? Schizophrenia Forum 4
T Merry Xmas, even though I feel empty. Schizophrenia Forum 5
F Hello I just joined, anyone else feel alone? Schizophrenia Forum 12
LORD BURT I don't feel love anymore. Schizophrenia Forum 48
T I feel so alone. Schizophrenia Forum 11