• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

A Beautiful Mind: How do you feel about this portray of schizophrenia?

C

CultureVulture

Remember this movie stared a very handsome, younger, Ruessel Crow.

jajingna

jajingna

Well it certainly showed a character with some serious struggles, dunno what the real John Nash had to say. I read the book too, long ago, was a different version of events, but don't remember much.

Saw a hard-to-watch movie called "Clean, Shaven" that gets some respect for how it portrays the illness, not sure it's for everyone as it's disturbing at times, looks more realistic. Wonder what some schizophrenics think of that one, but it isn't so famous as Russell Crowe's movie of course.

C

CultureVulture

Well it certainly showed a character with some serious struggles, dunno what the real John Nash had to say. I read the book too, long ago, was a different version of events, but don't remember much.

Saw a hard-to-watch movie called "Clean, Shaven" that gets some respect for how it portrays the illness, not sure it's for everyone as it's disturbing at times, looks more realistic. Wonder what some schizophrenics think of that one, but it isn't so famous as Russell Crowe's movie of course.
LMAO, but this is not at your expense. I really appreciate your insight. I might meditate on that note for a while because I think it will take a moment to take in.

C

CultureVulture

Oh, i’ll go. Yeah, basically, I, am not gifted in math but I am really good at solving puzzles, collecting pieces and forging new trails.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
THE MANDALORIAN Two beautiful gifts for you Schizophrenia Forum 3
THE MANDALORIAN And to the mother of my beautiful daughter Schizophrenia Forum 3
L does anyone else change their mind often? Schizophrenia Forum 12
Sammyjames97 Always feel like im being watched by people and there reading my mind Schizophrenia Forum 42
LORD BURT I feel like my mind is being probed. Schizophrenia Forum 64
R Two people in one mind Schizophrenia Forum 14
yourethebest Nobody can read my mind. Schizophrenia Forum 3
A Mind rape Schizophrenia Forum 10
Mr.NiceGuy Are voices really an existence outside the mind? Schizophrenia Forum 7
P Mind control Schizophrenia Forum 11
Mr.NiceGuy The tailbone wagging can make you dizzy and suggests agreement with the mind Schizophrenia Forum 1
K how do you stop blasphemous thoughts from intruding into your mind Schizophrenia Forum 5
L do you feel like life is on repeat. i feel the same things happening over and over again Schizophrenia Forum 3
M Not sure how i feel and if im a normal person Schizophrenia Forum 15
T I dont feel that im strong, i feel weak. Schizophrenia Forum 9
S Now you can feel well Schizophrenia Forum 1
L Does anyone else feel like they are melting into the universe? Schizophrenia Forum 7
LORD BURT Do you feel nobody cares? Schizophrenia Forum 43
LORD BURT I feel asleep in a team meeting today. Schizophrenia Forum 14
T I feel like I'm in a nightmare Schizophrenia Forum 4
LORD BURT I feel my core programming is being overwritten Schizophrenia Forum 18
LORD BURT Do you feel that we could go to the next level of Truth? Schizophrenia Forum 3
C Does anyone else feel like they have cameras in their body? Schizophrenia Forum 12
Mr.NiceGuy How do you feel when not hearing voices? Schizophrenia Forum 4
T Merry Xmas, even though I feel empty. Schizophrenia Forum 5
F Hello I just joined, anyone else feel alone? Schizophrenia Forum 12
LORD BURT I don't feel love anymore. Schizophrenia Forum 48
T I feel so alone. Schizophrenia Forum 11
K i feel embarrassed and awkward Schizophrenia Forum 5
K do you ever feel like youre helping people Schizophrenia Forum 11
S Feel like quitting my job Schizophrenia Forum 5
Micsodi I feel alone and vulnerable. Schizophrenia Forum 3
O Feel Awful After a Crisis Schizophrenia Forum 6
O Feel awful after a crisis Schizophrenia Forum 2
O I Feel Terrible Schizophrenia Forum 4
OCDguy What does it feel like to be Schizophrenic? Schizophrenia Forum 10
M Will Schizophrenia feel brain empty? what is it feel like? Schizophrenia Forum 1