• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

A bad number days for me gets worse

R

Rollercoastermind

I feel so low right now that I have just self harmed. I have financial woes (debts) and stress and just after hearing my local team losing in he play off semi final has just tipped me over the edge and I hurt myself (I know it’s silly but it’s my mind). I feel so down now...

PerpetuallyStuck

PerpetuallyStuck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I feel so low right now that I have just self harmed. I have financial woes (debts) and stress and just after hearing my local team losing in he play off semi final has just tipped me over the edge and I hurt myself (I know it’s silly but it’s my mind). I feel so down now...
It's easy to become emotionally attached to outcomes, being a fan of anything. It always seems like everything that I support turns to crap. Try not to let it get you down too much though, every year is a new chance to start from scratch. Sure, teams can get relegated and get worse, but anything can happen. Trophies have to be won by someone. There's always a chance.

As for you, I hope you can stop the self harming. Life is tough, but it would be good if you could try using a stress reliever, chewing gum, using a punch bag, whatever else instead of damaging yourself!

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Please get help for your injuries, go to A/E or call 999.
They can get the oncall psych team to see you to.
Please let us know how you are.
Take care

R

Rollercoastermind

I think it’s just been a culmination of everything reaching its limit with me this evening.

R

Rollercoastermind

I’m not badly hurt but I’m trying my best to pull away from self destruct mode.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
It's still important to get help, you need professional support.
Lots of us get into debt, please try Debt advice | Debt help | National Debtline
They will help advise you.
Chat to the Samaritans to.
I'm so sorry your struggling
Hugs

R

Rollercoastermind

I’m trying but the debt world is a scary place to be in

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

I know it seems scary, many of us feel like this.
The sooner you get help the better.
Hugs

P

Prycejosh1987

Work on the debts, debts are not usually taken seriously but we should. Find payment methods and amounts that you can do and work on them. Good luck.