• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

A bad night.

C

Cassius

Woke up at 4am and then couldn’t sleep. Mind was out of control.Got these stupid thoughts that everyone I know is in a better place than me. Even people I haven’t seen for 10 yrs. Then I started to hate myself for thinking this way. Perhaps I’m better of dead. I hate these thoughts, they are taking over my life so much I’m losing my identity. The weather is bad, the lockdown is bad and it’s Monday. I wish I knew what to do.

wollie

wollie

Hi Cassius,

I think you and me are in the same place, is there any thing that makes you happy, I think after lock down things will be better, do you have any interaction with people, friends you can talk to.

Zero One

Zero One

I had this happen to me before and I was angry that this was done to me because I had such a good mind. Talking to my mom helped me. Also things looked up at my work to my surprise, and they (management) like me there so that helped too. Maybe you will soon have some unexpected fortune in your life.

C

Cassius

Hi Cassius,

I think you and me are in the same place, is there any thing that makes you happy, I think after lock down things will be better, do you have any interaction with people, friends you can talk to.
Hi Wollie
I’m a long way from family but I do have good friends close by, however, I can’t bring myself to tell them about my thoughts. This is not my natural state and I think my friends will just not understand.
Cas

C

Cassius

Hi Wollie
I’m a long way from family but I do have good friends close by, however, I can’t bring myself to tell them about my thoughts. This is not my natural state and I think my friends will just not understand.
Cas
Also lots of thing used to make me happy. Playing sport going to the gym. I just don’t seem to have the energy Or appetite to do anything

Bluebox11

Bluebox11

I've had thoughts like that. When I'm in a bad place and I think other people are better off than me. They are horrible thoughts I know and can really bring your mood right down as they have done to me.