• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

:(

BabyButterfly

BabyButterfly

I just feel like sitting here and self harming.Too many thoughts are in my head I cant think I just want to hurt myself :'( im tired of being made to feel like I am not worth anything

Last edited by a moderator:
V

volnash

You are worth just as much as anyone else BabyButterfly, try to hang in there.

Also id say it's important that you get in touch with your feelings, are you currently not able to express how you feel inside? id say you are going through some things on the inside and you need to talk to someone.

Try to express your feelings here, or on paper or calling maybe a hotline for some chat when you are feeling down, it would mean alot to me if you could do this and i promise i will read it and try to understand what im reading.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Huge :hug5: Baby Butterfly.

I hope the self harm isn't too bad and that you are looking after it. If you feel it needs to be looked at please go and get it looked at.

You can either go to a out of hours clinic or a minor injury unit if you have either of those near you and don't want to potentionally have loads of questions thrown at you, not saying you will in other places though.

Take care

Marliee x