• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

78 Post I try to send (ignore pls)

AnnaKay

AnnaKay

I distaste categories. As if a person can just label themself or others them, merely to simplify the things we don't understand. Can't a personality not be more nuanced then that? Or do we just label to actually socialize on a broader scale?

After my dozens of diagnosis feels like I am farer then ever from reaching what they call happiness. God, this word had sunny vibes ten years ago. I apologize for not being nicer, politer, deeper, better and... you know, all the things no one thought of anyways, despite my theme jumping brain.

Feels like I don't deserve to speak up here, because I can't express my problems in a fashion everyone would grasp or just why they are serious. Perhaps I don't get it either. Perhaps I write all this, only because I actually have a problem they have a name for, but I don't wanna admit it. This is also the reason why I took me 78 shots to finally post this message (note, it didn't, but when I lie and say it took me 78 tries I make myself empathatic and it makes the post seem worth reading, for a moment).

Actually I do believe we need to label ourselves, maybe it will never be fully accurate, but to socialize one has to understand himself better. And categories seem to be an important step into that clarity, so, I would assume I am diagnosed with being Anna. Through and through. (Sorry for the discomfort, I appreciate it, but I actually just don't know, how to say that I cried the whole day, becaus I am really, truely lonely).

G

goodgollymiss

Those Anna sites are hard core

2Much2Feel

Well, welcome, AnnaK. Good step in reaching out. Idk re diagnoses, have had multiple myself and perhaps they are helpful if someone obviously falls into one category or another for the sake of treatment approach. I kind of blur between them, hard to find the right treatment. I hope you can get some good advice here, a lot of us are frustrated with not getting better despite multiple labels, multiple treatments. I get the spot you're in, how you can just want to give up. Hang in there, try to talk it out here if it helps.

AnnaKay

AnnaKay

Those Anna sites are hard core
Can't figure out if that's a joke or not. Whether you knew my name is Anna or you actually thought I mean Anorexia. The antidote of my post is actually that my name is Anna and I have Anorexia, did you catch that? Or am I confusing something?

AnnaKay

AnnaKay

Well, welcome, AnnaK. Good step in reaching out. Idk re diagnoses, have had multiple myself and perhaps they are helpful if someone obviously falls into one category or another for the sake of treatment approach. I kind of blur between them, hard to find the right treatment. I hope you can get some good advice here, a lot of us are frustrated with not getting better despite multiple labels, multiple treatments. I get the spot you're in, how you can just want to give up. Hang in there, try to talk it out here if it helps.
Thanks SeattleBP1. I may not find the right words, but this is absolutely nice of you and meant the world to me yesterday. I am certainly far from giving up, but I am someone who sometimes falls deep. And then talking things off my chest, can change the whole painting, guess you know. I mean, there is a major difference between wanting to give up and giving up. So suppose I am already on half way good terms. :respect: Oh, and call me Anna, »K« is just because my name is so popular.

2Much2Feel

Thanks SeattleBP1. I may not find the right words, but this is absolutely nice of you and meant the world to me yesterday. I am certainly far from giving up, but I am someone who sometimes falls deep. And then talking things off my chest, can change the whole painting, guess you know. I mean, there is a major difference between wanting to give up and giving up. So suppose I am already on half way good terms. :respect: Oh, and call me Anna, »K« is just because my name is so popular.
I'm glad to hear that. I hear you about wanting to give up and then just giving up. I kind of go between the two, then have days where I feel so happy I didn't give up. I really hope you find relief on this site, and don't feel you shouldn't express yourself here for some reason. What you have to say is as important as anyone else, and it can be a huge step to just vent it out. I hope you are doing better today.❤

G

goodgollymiss

I heard about proanna sites. Sorry about being rude

AnnaKay

AnnaKay

I heard about proanna sites. Sorry about being rude
Quite the opposite. I thought it was funny, I just wondered if you confused my name Anna with anorexia. That's all. There is nothing to feel sorry about :rolleyes:

G

goodgollymiss

Hugs! Well I wouldn't have the discipline to do it. Must be a way to channel the drive in a more comfortable direction. I hope you can find some peace