6:16

P

pansdisease

Better check the time, oh it's 6:16 again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQkW3rerjoc

I still have no idea what a 13 means to these people.

It's always 1:44 as well, i still have no idea what the fuck this means to them.

And why follow a guy around and make him look at these times over and over?

Voice goes "Hey, notice anything special happening with this number you are talking about? What happens at 13 dude? They are sitting here studying themselves so they talk about these numbers because they are in love with themselves at first okay. So c'mon, think about it for a sec, what happens at 13 little dude? It's a special age for human development wouldn't you say? It's when they are becoming, aorist, evil as fuck little guy. It's when they begin to set aside things and take on other things, you know about the things they begin to love and respect, you know what they start doing at that age man, and no we aren't talking about sex you idiots, fucking idiots think we are talking about sex again."

Voice continues: "So what is the 1:44 right? You are asking so we'll answer. It's a symbol as usual, and it's very real. It has to do with the numbers of humanity and their developements. So what's this one eh?"

"I don't know and i never cared, quit making me look at these stupid ass numbers." I say.

"Well, no, we're not going to stop man. You might as well just find out because we're not going to leave you alone. We say again, does anything happen in humanity or with human developements with this one? You just don't care do you, it all goes in three's and sixes with humans, what's a 3 and 6, a nine, so is 144, what's the second nine in a person's life, 18, three sixes. So what is this one eh, 144, notice anything special having to do with this number?"

"No i don't notice anything special, but i'm sure you will continue talking about it as usual." I say.

"Why yes we are going to keep talking about it. There is an inner and outer state of being based on certain things, it's a better way of life, 144 has to do with that. See unlike the 13 the 144 comes a bit later, still has to do with humanity and it's developement."

"Wow, so great, want to leave me alone at some point then? I kind of have to get a job you know, jobs are pretty important these days."

"Nope. Your mother is a total hag by the way, goddamn what a bitch."

Kurtcobain93_RIP

Kurtcobain93_RIP

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I dont understand

supergreysmoke

supergreysmoke

ACCOUNT CLOSED

Used to channel Genesis a lot years and years ago. Especially Trespass and Foxtrot which I had on a double sided cassette. Every track and sound seemed to be full of extra meaning - and I was always looking for the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler either in the news or the authority figures in my life. Still get that sometimes. Especially with the way society appears to be going these days. Found having dozens of albums on a mp3 player means I'm less focused on 'special meanings' in particular songs...maybe helps to expand a collection, they say The Bible is a book written by 66 different authors....maybe why xianity is less violent? and better than certain religions in modern complicated times?

Where no counsel is, the people fall, but in the multitude of counselors there is safety." (Proverbs XI:14)

O

Old Manager

Better check the time, oh it's 6:16 again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQkW3rerjoc

I still have no idea what a 13 means to these people.

It's always 1:44 as well, i still have no idea what the fuck this means to them.

And why follow a guy around and make him look at these times over and over?

Voice goes "Hey, notice anything special happening with this number you are talking about? What happens at 13 dude? They are sitting here studying themselves so they talk about these numbers because they are in love with themselves at first okay. So c'mon, think about it for a sec, what happens at 13 little dude? It's a special age for human development wouldn't you say? It's when they are becoming, aorist, evil as fuck little guy. It's when they begin to set aside things and take on other things, you know about the things they begin to love and respect, you know what they start doing at that age man, and no we aren't talking about sex you idiots, fucking idiots think we are talking about sex again."

Voice continues: "So what is the 1:44 right? You are asking so we'll answer. It's a symbol as usual, and it's very real. It has to do with the numbers of humanity and their developements. So what's this one eh?"

"I don't know and i never cared, quit making me look at these stupid ass numbers." I say.

"Well, no, we're not going to stop man. You might as well just find out because we're not going to leave you alone. We say again, does anything happen in humanity or with human developements with this one? You just don't care do you, it all goes in three's and sixes with humans, what's a 3 and 6, a nine, so is 144, what's the second nine in a person's life, 18, three sixes. So what is this one eh, 144, notice anything special having to do with this number?"

"No i don't notice anything special, but i'm sure you will continue talking about it as usual." I say.

"Why yes we are going to keep talking about it. There is an inner and outer state of being based on certain things, it's a better way of life, 144 has to do with that. See unlike the 13 the 144 comes a bit later, still has to do with humanity and it's developement."

"Wow, so great, want to leave me alone at some point then? I kind of have to get a job you know, jobs are pretty important these days."

"Nope. Your mother is a total hag by the way, goddamn what a bitch."
I can't even add the numbers in my hand when I go to pay the Taxi driver.
I'm not educated in numbers sorry. I used to be but my brain deletes information without asking.
Doctors say its a system of Schizophrenia.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Earth 616 is the celebrated timeline in the Marvel universe. Bruce Banner was killed today, and Iron Man will be a young woman.

P

pansdisease

When i became "schizophrenic", just another word for a person who's mind is being taken over, they began making me look at the same times over and over again.

At first it was 3:00, then other times to, 6:16 being one of them, and alot of 1:44. I get alot of 3:33 to, 11:11, stuff like this.

They all be like "these are the numerics of the foul creature known as man. they are foul animals and have done nothing but kill the entire time they have existed, their dreams are actually nightmares and they don't know it. when we began to show you these numbers we were showing you the numbers involved with man's being, his nature."

"See, the 144 is different to us because it creates a not so pyramidal structure, which is detrimental to people, when divided by six(which is man), it makes a different than usual structure numerically. 6 groups of 24, 6 groups of 4, and six groups of 6. The pyramid just don't work bro, that's the 13, which oddly is the age when people lose their minds and begin proverbially lighting shit on fire."

"Yeah, but i need a job, so just leave me alone, need off of pills and need job now, going to die so go away."

"Oh you will die eh? Not if we have anything to say about it you won't."

O

Old Manager

Dying is sometimes a quick way to finish.
Dying sometimes your body and mind don't want to do it because they love life so much.
Then you see your mum and wife heading on and on toaward death.
Why much man be in love and conshumed with dying.
Why the hell does my heart need God?
I don't understand why.
My heart wants God like a dependancy.
My head can't understand this feeling at all.
What is better
Living a life where you got nothing to loose so tossing away your own life is not a problem
Or
Loving life so much that you fear losing the people you love with all your heart?
Now l forgotten what the tread topic is.
I got rambling sorry.

T

Tonic

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I see 16:16 most days. I thought it would have a negative meaning but apparently it doesn't.

I used to see 6:16 all the time. And have gone through phases of it. But I asked for it to stop and it did, when I asked. It usually happens when I am thinking a lot about things that scare me such as Satanism and witchcraft and stuff like that. It happens when my psychosis is on those themes and I am thinking about it non stop.

I often see 8:18 most days.

I also go through phases of seeing 4:11

I have had synchronicity of seeing 1:11, then 2:22 , then 3:33 and so on each hour, even when I am aslee, I used to wake up just to see those numbers.

You are definitely not alone in seeing these numbers.

People who don't have schizophrenia see them too. There is a website dedicated to the meanings of all of these numbers.

Numbers are very important, even in Abrahamic religions. That is why there is 66 books in the Holy Bible in total. Apparently 66 is God number.

Some people see these numbers as cues to read certain Holy Bible passages, such as Romans 6:16.