• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

5min Bipolar Disorder Survey - help out one of us!

S

spearhead

[Admin Mischief has given me permission to post this survey here]

Hi all! My name is Natalia and I'm a student in the Community Health Department at Brown University. I'm a student but I also live with bipolar disorder (Bipolar I Rapid Cycling) and, like many of you, I'm trying to understand it. I come from a scientific family, so my way of trying to understand what's going on with me is through research.

I would really appreciate it if you could take a survey I made for one of my classes about cycling mood disorders and medication use. It's completely anonymous and will take less than 5 minutes if you are eligible. You don't have to answer any questions if you don't like to and your answers will be transmitted and stored securely. Afterwards, if there's interest, I can post the results of the survey here.

The survey is located here: https://pph-illume.chcr.brown.edu/Collector/Survey.ashx?Name=Natalia_Nazarewicz

Thank you so much. If you have any questions please email me [anue (at) brown (dot) edu], or reply to this post, and I'll get back to you within a few hours.

Best wishes,
Natalia