• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

5 weeks free from cocaine

Gail

Gail

Today its 5 weeks:clap: since i took any cocaine and im so chuffed Its been very hard and theres not a day go by when i dont think of it and dream of it Have cut those people out of my life and its so dam hard in fact its getting harder everyday

A

Affective

Well done!!! :) Keep going

R

rasselas

You're doing well. A fine achievement. And it's only ever one day you have to deal with at a time. One moment followed by another. You should try and stash the cash maybe that you'd have otherwise been spending on the Vim.

Treat yourself.

Lion Heart

Lion Heart

5 weeks (y),thats the best thing i have heard today so far,well done.

:clap::clap::clap:

stay strong now :)

Gail

Gail

had a 117 meeting today to painfull to write about at moment feel so bad i want some coke tonight or worse some speed feel like fucking myself up please i cant go on like this need/want to get out of my head THAT urge/need is here again and its bad dont know if i have strenght to fight it:cry: :cry: :cry:

Gail

Gail

I scewed up tonight and now i have to start all over again i have really let myself down:mad::mad::mad::mad:

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
gail dont give up just brush yourself off and start again. diddy