• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

5 things a day for a week

L

little_bit_down92

Right I have posted over on introductions. I am genuinely fed up of feeling like this and acting like this. I am not feeling like myself. So every day this week I am going to make a things to do list with 5 things on it (not including work) I will share my progress on here. Anyone want to join me to get out of this black hole?

wollie

wollie

Hi

It's a good thing you are doing it is all ways best to keep busy, I hope every thing works out for you:D

P

Prycejosh1987

Confront your issues, and work on tackling them one at a time. Be ready and steady.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
MeAndMyDepression Simple things that have uplifted your mood Depression Forum 68
M When care for simple things feels useless and nule Depression Forum 2
HappiestSeason Motivation to do great things is gone ... Depression Forum 17
U I hate being told to make the best of how things are, when things can be better Depression Forum 7
E Convinced things are true when they are not Depression Forum 2
E Does depression make you say things you don’t mean to the people closest to you? Depression Forum 6
O Things happen for a reason Depression Forum 7
Hardknocks88 tired of so many things, including the plandemic. Depression Forum 5
S Online dating and making things worse for myself. Depression Forum 10
R Feeling of inadequacy and can no longer enjoy things. Depression Forum 5
D all those things I did not do 6 months ago while depressed... Depression Forum 1
Kerly13 Crying over stupid things Depression Forum 17
S Getting a few things off my chest Depression Forum 8
M Doing things that are difficult Depression Forum 8
D in life theres only so many things i can take Depression Forum 4
I Just some things to get off my mind Depression Forum 3
D How do I make myself do things when I’m too tired to do them because of depression Depression Forum 21
S Why do I concentrate on things that have gone wrong in life? Depression Forum 9
B Having a bad week Depression Forum 3
O Friend told me he wanted to die a week before he actually did it Depression Forum 7
C A single event last week has broken me Depression Forum 9
Capt Hooke YOUR MP - and "Mental Health Awareness Week" Depression Forum 7