ABsea

ABsea

Had a bad panic attack yesterday after quitting my job.
I thought weed would help. After previous experiences i should've known better :(
It made it so much worse and now im just depressed.
I had flashbacks of when i had acid slipped in my drink 6 years ago!! That has never happened before. I really dont know whats going on with me. Im going to the dr. But idk what to even say :(

SaitenMar

SaitenMar

Had a bad panic attack yesterday after quitting my job.
I thought weed would help. After previous experiences i should've known better :(
It made it so much worse and now im just depressed.
I had flashbacks of when i had acid slipped in my drink 6 years ago!! That has never happened before. I really dont know whats going on with me. Im going to the dr. But idk what to even say :(
Weed use to mess up a mate of mine, he knew it made his moods worse but he kept on thinking it would help. Guess he thought it might magically make him suddenly cope with life. I don't know. Clearly it hasn't helped you ABsea. Good to hear that your going to see a doctor, hopefully he/she can be of help. Not brave enough to see a doctor myself... scares the hell out of me.

Understand it can be difficult to explain what's going on in your head. Found it almost impossible at times. The only method that's helped me is writing it down, I find it easier to write it down then speaking about it openly.

Stay strong ABsea. Hope appointment is of help. :)