3rd day of schizotypal psychosis

S

Schizotypal-tony

Am now in my 3rd day of schizotypal psychosis my psychiatrist today upped my risperidone to get this feeling of evil spirits around me away and stop my tv from comunicating with me.my psychiatrist says its stress thats inducing my personality disorder.im very paranoid aswell but im just going to stay at home until my cpn catches up with me next week.pdoc says to give the increase in my risperidone time but 3rd nyt of not sleeping properly and i suspect my neighbours of being witches.just thot id write down my thoughts during my 3rd psychotic episode.hope everyone else is ok

D

Dickandjane

My daughter could not sleep on just the resperdone. She takes seraquel at night and resperdone 3 times a day. The seraquel seems to cause all day sleepiness that she hates . You might let your Dr know right away if your not sleeping. Psychosis is bad when you cannot sleep. Hope you find something to help. Good luck.

S

Schizotypal-tony

Thanks i managed finally to get a good sleep today was so tired so thats a plus i have slept but my paranoia and anxiety levels are still high hearing strange things and i can still sense the evil spirits watching me i suspect my neighbours have conjured them with their powers.even my family and my psychiatrist who diagnosed the schizotypal pd call my thoughts odd and bizarre but 2 me theyr somewhat normal but i know im not full-blown delusional or hallucinating my pdoc always insists my psychosis symptoms are stress related so going to spend rest of the nyt with some wine and movies to distract myself and give the increase in my risperidone time to ease the distorted way im viewing things.its like im trapped in my own head but going to try take it easy thanks guys

D

Dickandjane

Good luck. We live in Washington where marijuana is legal. It helps my daughter a lot with auditory hallucinations. ;)

F

fresa

Interesting was the marijuana the thing that create the opposite to my husband....he startedto hear the voices then he stop and now taking fish oil and niacin today is his 3 day all good not hearing thos crap

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Schizophrenia Forum 9