• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

:(

F

failedvibecheck

sorry I post a lot lol

I’m tired and I just want to sh or sleep or forget I have any responsibilities. I woke up late and missed half of my online classes and my professor is not happy lol. I have a lot of missed work and I should get them done but I just have no motivation. I just want to hurt myself. I already did but I want to do more. I’m just really tired.

AlwaysinCrown

AlwaysinCrown

Maybe you should find private lessons? There're a good solution if you have problems with learning.

F

failedvibecheck

Maybe you should find private lessons? There're a good solution if you have problems with learning.
I kind of want to but I feel guilty about wasting my family’s money. My younger sister is in high school and she has a private tutor, and I feel stupid wanting one too since I’m older than she is.

AlwaysinCrown

AlwaysinCrown

There's no age when you need a tutor, f.ex. many older people start to learn foreign languages there. Don't be ashamed, just tell your parents and you can have private lessons from subjects that makes you the biggest troubles.

P

Prycejosh1987

sorry I post a lot lol

I’m tired and I just want to sh or sleep or forget I have any responsibilities. I woke up late and missed half of my online classes and my professor is not happy lol. I have a lot of missed work and I should get them done but I just have no motivation. I just want to hurt myself. I already did but I want to do more. I’m just really tired.
You need focus and be more determined, responsibilities are important, they make us human. Its good to be human and its good to study and want a better life. I was planning to start my own company and i considered becoming the greatest kick boxer of all time. I had massive plans but i am led to do something else. Maybe you can find what your purpose is to life. Do not lose focus on studies.