• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

3 panic attacks today, can't stop crying, care-co left me

S

skyblue

I can't stop crying. I haven't been able to do anything again today. I'm in such a state over a mistake i've made, I can't stop crying. I can't stop smoking, crying, worrying, so depressed.
I've just had to call my Care-Co because I haven't been able to breath properly. Can you believe he has left without even telling me ? He's gone:cry: He was helping me and I did not even receive any information about this whatsoever. I'm in such a state, just such a state, I can't believe what's happening.

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hello,

Isn;t there anyone else in the service that you can talk too - if you are with the c.m.h.t. they have a duty officer that you should be able to ring up and ask to speak to him/her. I'm sorry you are in such a state, take deep breaths and try to level off, its not easy I know - what is it you are worried about may I ask?

KS

S

skyblue

Hello,

Isn;t there anyone else in the service that you can talk too - if you are with the c.m.h.t. they have a duty officer that you should be able to ring up and ask to speak to him/her. I'm sorry you are in such a state, take deep breaths and try to level off, its not easy I know - what is it you are worried about may I ask?

KS
Yes, I spoke with the Duty Officer for about 1/2 hour, she couldn't give me sound advice like my Care-co because she doesn't know me, she sounded very young and new, my care-co is the only one that knows me, other than my PDoc.
The lady I spoke to said she will be calling back to let me know my new Care-co, she hasn't yet though.
I've calmed down a little, had to drive and pick kids up from school and so was determined to calm to be able to drive, I managed it, just.
I've ruined my son's life Keepsafe, I've ruined his chances of such a great opportunity for him. I'm absolutely gutted, I keep going to be sick and choking.

S

starfish

feeling sick

i am so sorry you feel so bad. you seem to be upset about your son. how have you spoilt his chances?. dont say if you dont want to. whatever is wrong it seems to me that you need someone to help you through this.do you have a close friend?the CMHT can be disjointed a lot of the time i hope you can get some professional help.

Rosepoet

Rosepoet

Be positive

Well done for picking you son i am sure you do alot of good things small things every day i have spent last few months almost paralysed with fear i have two young kids and am alone but i kept going for them x

BORTU

BORTU

Hello Skyblue,

Feeling sorry for you. Best thing is to go back to your doctor and explain it to him.. He should be able to put you on to someone who is more in tune to your problems. I know from my own experiences that I had to change before I found a carer who I could relate to. Then I started getting well. The young carers are not experienced enough, you need someone older.

It is hard for your son, but children have a remarkable ability to life, they do bounce.