• Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

25 ml daily - present few side affects - reducing

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have had a busier day today, in that I finally remembered to take my 25ml dose.

That was done, about 5.15pm. Normally, and when I am based at home, unless I have been unwell feeling with headaches, I do like to take about 2pm, so that I am well for about this time, anyway I am still having 25ml of med.

N

natalie

HI Evening Folks,

My prescription form hadn't returned to the chemist, and it didn't take until 4.30pm approx, for the electronic prescription to arrive. I said, I'll collect Wednesday. The pharmacist will order anyway, in the meantime.

I'm nearly out of my 5th bottle, I don't have even also any Abilify melts left either. Anyway will be ready tomorrow af ternoon. i can't make tomorrow.

I put the order via email Wednesday or Thursday last week!!!.

Best Regards All.

N

natalie

Due to having dental appointment, and also feeling low and painful headaches, I finally remembered to take my 25ml dose.

i'm fine, no mental health probs, to report up at this time.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

Due to the deep seated p roblems of sinuses, I'd been feeling slightly irritible.

Therefore, I've increased the dose up by 5ml, to 25ml. I took 20ml again, since yesterday on 20ml, although I had a very good overnight of sleep, I became slightly irritible, through sinsues, conditons, just a bit before, quarter of an hour back.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening folks,

Due to dental work, suddenly occurred to me I hadn't had my med dose of the day, I have had it since, from 7.20pm. I haven't expereinced any problems, except maybe tiredness. i am tired, I just had a massive big yawn, mind you i always have had big yawn even way before I became mentally unwell.

Anyway all is well, no mental health problems and no szchiophrenia problems to report - I'm fine.

Will ease into during the evening, knitting and musicals and music combined, and keeping tuning in with MHF.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I'm very well, taking 25ml daily. I was going to trial me on 20ml, however owing to the build up of bad weather, and feeling low and irritible, weat her wise, then , I had a slight shock occur on Tuesday, yesterday I felt - fine, I'll increase my dose. Therefore i am keeping t o 25ml for the time being, I'm thinking it will just be on a temporary basis, whilst my strong mutual admirer is temporary working offsite, away from our main base, for the next 2 - 3 weeks. He'll be returning, it's only temporary.

At the moment, I'm very well, listening to a couple of my very favourite musicals, Sister Act, stage version, not film, and also will be Dreamgirls.The Musical. And combined with at the computer, via in at home.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Owing to sinuses, and a busish Friday today, for me, I suddenly remembered to take my 25ml dose of Abilify. This is where where it should come into effect, the dispersible melts, would be far better.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

As I am feeling much better following on from 25ml, and it's very very strong in the waking alerting respects, I am partially for major major main ailments, and I'll monitor, to take 20ml daily.

I am also creative even though on med, such as fitness, and listening to musicals and music.

And volunteering when an opportunity after this bad weather, comes up.

Best regards, all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Overall, I'm well, on 20ml of Abilify. I am presently lis tening to music, and on line, logged in, to MHF, I might have had a bit of a heard voices, this morning, this was only a tiny amount of a heard voice, threafter I have improved, and took my dose about 2pm, and I have been finer.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks, I do hope that you are managing just abou to ok, and not out in the terrible snowy and icy weather we're experiencing in this country at the moment;

I had been on 20ml since over the weekend - the last one and onto this week, I have been having a couple of heard voices up today, just to drive me mad, so I have increased the dose back to 25ml, and I can't see me dropping the dose back, for a long while yet.

I do still listen to musicals, and music, and knitting in my spare time, and fitness dancier and or low impact traditional aerobics workouts.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Please note I am Firefox Browse and will be onwards, thanks.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am much better since having increased the dose to 25ml fr om 20ml.

Have been listening to music, and knitting.

Which will resume in a short while.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI Folks,

Since having increased the dose to 25ml, I have been much much better.

Have been knitting, and music listening, and am now listening to music whilst at the computer.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I have had to increase my dose to 25ml, from 20ml.

I have been fine, no major ailments, it's just that feeling low with the weather, and irritiblity wise, I hadn't wished for too much of that problem, so I increased the dose back to 25ml.

Combined with taking my supplment, to help me feel more lifted, and more calmer, I'm very well in time for the evening.

As always listening t o musicals and music, and knitting combined.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

I said, 8.30pm, I meant 6.30pm, to debrief.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

On the basis, I took trialing, 20ml today, and mum has her in home appointment, at the moment, I just seriously found, I couldn't adapt to loudness of conversation near laughter and talkative as well, so I thought right, I'll h ave to increase the dose, by 5ml, to 25ml.

Also, not feeling well from sinuses, or boil head complaints today, 25ml will work, to help counteract any problems such as, hearing voices.

Will settle down hopefully by 5pm, into knitting squares, and listening to music combined.

Apart from that to increase to 25ml, as a precaution, I'm very well overall.

Have a good afternoon, all,

Best regards, all.

I'd been trialing me on 20ml, this week.

N

natalie

HI Folks,

Once more I am and in review mode, and currently experiencing that old addage, that 25ml is a bit too strong for my liking. Where I need to control my major major main symptons, i find it difficult to adapt to 25ml, in my waking alerting hours of days and evenings, and in particular evening times when away on hols/vacation.

Therefore, I am intending to reduce down to 20ml, and I'll stay at 20ml, level, I am much better off, and much happier at that dose. Also, when I am out shopping or travelling to and via and from volunteering and depending where I am based, the 25ml dose doesn't let me produce within me memory images of my strong mutual admirer, not very well. So this is another reason, why I would prefer to drop the dose.

As the GP said, a year back, as long as the voices, don't bombard me, every 5 mins, so on that note, I'll r educe back once more to 20ml.

Also, I tire very easily tire on this brand of med, and this is worse at 25ml.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Oh and depending what sort of a night I have too, if I am up very early, or if I am sleeping until 8/9am or thereabouits, I can feel very tired, a long time after waking up at 4.30am.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi, Morning Folks,

I'm very well, had a very good overnight of sleep, so I'm feeling less tired, this morning. The tiredness must have come from all of that heat and humidty. I don't have any such problems in the szchiophrenia field at all, to report, at this time.

I have been doing some knitting and listening to music combined.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI Folks,

An update; I have been very well, on 20ml of Abilify, original version of brand not generic.

I have had an unsettling day today, hopefully, tomorrow ought to be much better.

Hopefully, I'll get my workout done.

I have been slightly anxious this week, only in terms of my voluntary work application.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Overall, I have been very well on 20ml of Abilify. I haven't had heard voices, nor hallucinations, and no paranoia.

Today, this afternoon, has been unsettling, as my mother had her consultation appointment, and they were delayed annoyingly for me, in returning back. I have been fine, since the late afternoon.

I have been listening to musicals and music and knitting combined.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Well, a weeks gone by on 20ml, and I have managed overall very well on the 20ml dose.

I haven't had anything to such an extent of paranoia, nor hearing voices, nor hallucinations.

I always do use my self help management, of listening to musicals, and music, and knitting combined.

If it doesn't become too warm, later, I might do my chair fitness.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well on 20ml dose.

Have been listening to musicals, music and knitting combined, and also I went out locally for errands I forgot to see about this morning when I was out then.

As I said elsewhere, via the weather thread, in Chill Out Lounge, I am just waiting for the weather air to break, and maybe it will then become much cooler, and cooldown.

For during the late afternoon, I listen to some more musicals and music, and knitting combined.

I'll return to update, approx 6.30pm, this evening.

See you all around MHF.

Best regards all.

Natalie.