• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

B

Beylous

I once stood by the grave of a fallen brother and couldn't cry. Didn't have anything more to give. I wish I had more, I really do.

It happens every now and then when it rains, I stare up and hope to see the sun, but when it breaks through the clouds I step back and shield my eyes, draw the blinds and lay back down. Sun doesn't feel as warm as it once did. I don't have the same questions any more, I don't get the same answers. I drift along as it is, not as it should be. No change in sight, but I wish to God, I really do.

I speak to people with empty words, I smile with empty meaning, I try and try and try but understand that there are those who do the same with no success, and it drags me down with them. Others have it, but there are those that don't, and I stand along side them, ever vigilant of that day when all comes clear. But that day doesn't come.

Something tells me that the truth will help ease the pain one day, one day, again those words. One day, when, what day, how will I know. I don't imagine it will be anytime soon. So we go on, trying, not trying. Doing what we can without doing a thing. Giving what we have and not receiving what should be received. The difference between dark and light is growing ever dim, perhaps on that day it will come clear. Until then, what? What now? There are people on the street going about their business, but what will God do for each of them and each of us that will help, but not be noticed? I don't know. I really don't know anymore.

lucid scream

lucid scream

hey man, i dont know for sure what your going through, and you certainly dont have to tell us. but anytime you want to chat either post duh! lol) or you can always pm me.
but, i dont know who told you the truth eases pain. ive more often than not found that to be wrong.
some days are still pretty good though.

D

Dollit

I don't know what you're going through either but I certainly recognize the way you're feeling. Thanks for being here.