• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

and the shit commences (n)

A

Alienated

Wow, it really is true about me. I really am a man in the past.

It's only 7:46 PM here 12-31-14

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

Wow, it really is true about me. I really am a man in the past.

It's only 7:46 PM here 12-31-14
aww hope you have a better new year, mine is just begining of the shit

A

Alienated

Sorry it's a bad start for you, for me it's just another day in the hole. No different than any other day.. Just empty.

Did you deside on making any changes ?

megirl

megirl

Its the 1st jan 2015 15.20 hrs
Another day
I used to think it would come with lots of great things attached sadly it doesnt,
Shit still happens, bad things happen to good people,
On the bright side i dont have to go to work til Monday

And i plan to start decreasing my meds

life2live

life2live

ACCOUNT CLOSED
The year is so young 2015

Positive thinking this will be our year!

Everyone.......

A

Alienated

Better than American way to kick it off, my neighbors just got into it out front.. A woman screaming get off of her get off of her get off of her... Damn I am so sick of this SHIT, everybody everywhere ready to kill each other for NOTHING !!

Now I am having a panic attack.. Shit

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Better than American way to kick it off, my neighbors just got into it out front.. A woman screaming get off of her get off of her get off of her... Damn I am so sick of this SHIT, everybody everywhere ready to kill each other for NOTHING !!

Now I am having a panic attack.. Shit
That sounds awful! So sorry you're having such a time of it.

Deep breaths. Try to calm yourself by concentrating on your breathing. I hope you feel okay soon :hug1:

BlueBerry

BlueBerry

Not to sound like to much of a downer, but 2014 was easily the worst year of my life so far.

Here's hoping 2015 will be at least a teeny tiny bit better. :BLAH:

Happy New Year all you lovely forum folks! :LOL:

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Not to sound like to much of a downer, but 2014 was easily the worst year of my life so far.

Here's hoping 2015 will be at least a teeny tiny bit better. :BLAH:

Happy New Year all you lovely forum folks! :LOL:
I think many people feel the same. I hope that 2015 will be a lot better for you and for everyone else. Happy New Year BlueBerry!

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

Sorry it's a bad start for you, for me it's just another day in the hole. No different than any other day.. Just empty.

Did you deside on making any changes ?
yes quite a few changes x thanks alienated xxx

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

thanks everyone for you replies

this year is going to be the worst ever unfortunately for me so im going to have to keep mum happy the best way i can even though im not enough for her she is enough for me

A

Alienated

Hang in there Judazz, you have each other, and people can change. Things are so fresh right now, and need time to settle down. She will reach out to you when she needs you, and you will be there. That say's allot doesn't it :)

A

Alienated

Well by the time I grabed a flashlight and wrench and ran outside,I saw him look-up when he heard me running on the dead leaves. He got off of her and was screaming at her, and she was screaming back. I went in to call the cops, but heard him peel out on the gravel when leaving.. I don't neeed this shit, he is my Land Lady SON. And they have 2 little children in there, one has Downs Syndrome. They are alway screaming at each other, she is INSANE, and he's a prick !! And my land lady isn't stable either, I avoid her like the plague..

I just want to evaporate right now. Happy freaking New Year :panic: