???

P

PD

ACCOUNT CLOSED
An I being over sensitive r am I just being blanked is this site not for the uk aswell

calypso

calypso

Admin
Hiya. I don't think anyone is blanking you but it can feel that way if you don't get a response. Sometimes people are so wrapped up intheir own pain they don't reach out to others quickly. I am sorry you feel this way.

The forum is British based but we have people from all over the world come on here.

calypso

calypso

Admin
I know, it awful when that happens isn't it? We do try to get around as many people as we can. How are you?

P

PD

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I’m not to good have thoughts of packing a bag and going missing seems I carnt escape my mind seeing cpn tomorrow then psychiatrist on fri who I dispise

calypso

calypso

Admin
I hope the CPN can help you. Its a shame you dislike your pdoc so much. Trouble with packing a bag and disappearing is you take your problems with you and that doesn't work. Its awful when our minds take on a life of their own without us feeling in control. I am diagnosed Bipolar so understand this quite a bit.

P

PD

ACCOUNT CLOSED
They treated me for 7 for bipolar and now they say I havnt got it and I’m eupd not sure how they can change diagnosis and wondering which once is worse

calypso

calypso

Admin
What do you feel is wrong with you. To me a lot of diagnoses are just shades of different forms of distress that we feel. Did you feel the treatment for bipolar helped you? If it did then challenge this new diagnosis and see what happens. If you didn't, what are they offering you to help you now. A new diagnosis is pointless if they don't offer something to help you with it.

B

Barn Owl

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Punky Donna You are as welcome😍 here as any body is. Please do not forget you do not have to like your Doctors just let them help you because you deserve to be helped and they know this.Good luck tomorrow and on Friday you will soon start to feel better Barn Owl😙

P

PD

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Whilst being treated for bipolar I was never stable my old docter left an I seen new one and he said it’s eupd not bipolar I’m not disagreeing with him also I’m having therapy and hoping to attend group work which scares me as I struggle to make friends an I’m very isolated my choice feel safer on my own

P

PD

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Punky Donna You are as welcome😍 here as any body is. Please do not forget you do not have to like your Doctors just let them help you because you deserve to be helped and they know this.Good luck tomorrow and on Friday you will soon start to feel better Barn Owl😙
thank you for your kind words

P

Pollypop

My experiences have been varied. One p doc says one thing another writes
something else.
It is amazing to see what has been written about you if you can manage to
see your file.
I hope you can get the correct treatment whatever the label is.

P

PD

ACCOUNT CLOSED
instead he’s report from when he seen me last in December I feel like he’s told my own go personal information about me and this as made me angry

P

PD

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Shud say he’s told my gp personal info so now I don’t want discuss anymore stuff with him luckily a cpn nurse is taking me see him Friday and is helping me do a list of questions help me say what I need to

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Welcome to the forum
I'm sorry you've had a bad experience, trust is so important.
Here to listen.
Take care

P

Pollypop

Good luck for tomorrow punkydonna. It’s good you have a cpn to help you with questions. I am sure it will give you more confidence.
Will the cpn be coming to the appointment with you?
I will be thinking of you. x

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I think getting different diagnosis is quite common in mental health. It’s never straight forward as it can depend on how you present yourself on different occasions and if you see a different pdoc. In one 10 months spell I saw 6 different pdocs each with a different opinion
My final diagnosis didn’t come till I was in my 50s and I’m beginning to think that may be wrong as well

P

PD

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Th
Good luck for tomorrow punkydonna. It’s good you have a cpn to help you with questions. I am sure it will give you more confidence.
Will the cpn be coming to the appointment with you?
I will be thinking of you. x
hi yes cpn is coming with me Friday to see psychiatrist thankyou for you kind words I’m so anxious about it