• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

17 years of anxiety

C

Caro5

Doctors, therapists, sometimes medicine, exercise, Trying to eat healthily, trying to be kind to myself, meditation, yoga, talking about it, stopping pretending I felt ok, accepting myself, just keeping going, books, cinema and anything that gives the head a break for even 5 minutes, keeping busy, quiet time, practicing relaxing, All of these things help sometimes, none of them is a magic button.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
:welcome: to the forum

Sorry you have had the anixety for so long :hug5:

Does anything in particular set it off or is it a general thing?

Marliee x

snapshot

snapshot

Doctors, therapists, sometimes medicine, exercise, Trying to eat healthily, trying to be kind to myself, meditation, yoga, talking about it, stopping pretending I felt ok, accepting myself, just keeping going, books, cinema and anything that gives the head a break for even 5 minutes, keeping busy, quiet time, practicing relaxing, All of these things help sometimes, none of them is a magic button.
I love this! It's called "a full tool box".

V

vikmoi

take it day to day, or hour to hour! I take medication which helps, with the physical symptoms, but to cope i guess i avoid all the situations that trigger my anxiety, which is becoming very frustrating! what about you, how do you deal with it?