11 days clean of SH

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

I'm proud of myself. Although it's a bit easier to do on vacation than at home. Here, there is no stress, no deadlines and no pressure. But still I didn't do it.

Have to say that today was a bit harder. This night I had multiple bad dreams. When I woke up I felt like the last time. My energie for life was gone.. I felt so depressed. Didn't want to go any where..

I'm happy that I talked to my husband last week. About me feeling alone, anxiouse and depressed. A good talk. One we didn't had in a wile. So he talked me out of bed today.

Today was my first thought of SH again. So it's still there.. but it's much more quite..

Saw in de boot a sort part of an horror movie. I had to throw up. So much people that died horrible. I couldn't watch it. Instead I watcht big bang theorie. I love that so much.

Now I am in Thailand I have 5,5 weeks to go. I feel like staying but also me wanting to go home.

Vacation pro:
- No stress
- relaxation
- adventure

Con:
- Missing my mom and dad
- missing my bed and house
- missing my bbf

Home con:

- a lot of stress
- anxiety
- Alone a lot

J

Jules5

Sure hope your vacation will keep things alright for you. I have self harmed-do not know why I stopped-could be the medications. I am going on vacation this weekend you give me hope that I will be okay. Lots of hugs and love

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Sure hope your vacation will keep things alright for you. I have self harmed-do not know why I stopped-could be the medications. I am going on vacation this weekend you give me hope that I will be okay. Lots of hugs and love
You will be okay! You can do this. Strong together okay? Keep me posted.

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Feeling anxious, getting panic attacks..
Can't sleep..

Saw a horror movie today (not my choice, was on a boat trip) and now I see the pictures in front of me when I close my eyes..

Also are curtains show a lot of light and when someone passes I see there shadow and it creaps me out.

5 minutes ago a man did his mb flashlight on for are window.. I fk scard... I think he got lost because all the houses here look the same but I don't feel save anymore. And can't close my eyes 😭

Last night I had only bad dreams.. I'm so tired.. my head is spinning and my eyes hurting.. I want to wake up my husband but he was also tired and I don't want to scare him..

S

simonr1978

You're doing great, just keep going. Every mile is just a step closer.

Urban Hermit

Urban Hermit

That's great, you should feel really proud xx

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

It feels good to hear someone say they are proud of me. Dont hear that a lot 🙄

This night was horrible.. at 3 in the middle of the night a dog was on are doorstepp. His tail was swinging against the glass. I was so scard..

I took 5 pills and did end up falling asleep.
Feel really tired now

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Still clean.. 17 days. Feel horrible today. I don't know why.. want to self harm.. but also don't want to.

The last injuries did leave nasty scars.. feel pretty bad about it. Before I never regretted harming myself but now I am.. feel so stupid 😭

Last edited by a moderator:
Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Urge to SH is really strong..
Feeling so down.. like nothing matters..
Just want to stay in bed.. (what i did this day).
Because I couldn't come out of bed..

Feel alone and nobody that understands. Even if they try really hard.. miss my mom and dad. Wish they where here

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Hun, the feeling WILL pass - find a way to distract yourself.

You've done so well - you are SO STRONG

It will pass :hug:
I fell asleep, but woke up with the same thoughts 🥺😣😔

Just want to sleep for a really long time

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Just traveled for 12 hours to Bali. I am really tired. The taxi gave me 1,5 hour of panic attacks. I feel burned out.. and I think I am going to trow up..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Self Harm Forum 54