• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

??????????

P

Purple butterfly

My little bee post what you want no one here will judge you I can promise you that....

Take it away Princess xx

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Please post Marliee it's bad to bottle it all up. :hug5: xxxxxx

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Of course you can post how you feel Ms Bee. :hug: xxxx
Nobody will judge you, well I certainly won't.
You have my word. :hug: xxxx

W

Waverunner

No judgement from me, please post

W

Waverunner

It will be hard for us to convince you. All I can say is I don't like being judged either so I make it a point not to judge others

StillFighting

StillFighting

Marliee, I'd like to know how you're feeling, if you feel like sharing. :hug1: Would do my best to support, certainly wouldn't judge you. Yet, if I say something unhelpful, I'd like you to call me on it. :hug1:

Kerome

Kerome

No judgment from me, I've seen people write all kinds of weird things on here and not get judged. And like messy says, it's not good to bottle stuff up inside. That's why these nice, anonymous, supportive forums are here, to let you spew your stuff no matter how miserable.

Hugs :hug:

P

Purple butterfly

Marliee, I'd like to know how you're feeling, if you feel like sharing. :hug1: Would do my best to support, certainly wouldn't judge you. Yet, if I say something unhelpful, I'd like you to call me on it. :hug1:
Said what I was going to say so agreed. You have to open up in your own time so no pressure to talk if your not ready to x x but I will be here with my listening ears on when you feel ready x x

W

Waverunner

I agree with Purple butterfly, we'll be here when you are ready

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I may be being naive here but I can't see how anyone could really use what you say against you; unless you're planning on posting your credit card details. lol As to judging you; well I can't imagine anything you have to say is worse than the sort of stuff many people have to say. I won't judge you; I have some pretty dark thoughts myself at times and am willing to bet yours aren't any worse than mine. :hug: xxxxx