• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I've started seriously self harming again. I've taken a small overdose today.

I can't believe I've started doing this again.

This is August and September all over again.

BlueBerry

BlueBerry

Was there anything that triggered you today?

Sorry haven't been keeping up with a lot of the forum today even though I've had a tab open all day.

life2live

life2live

ACCOUNT CLOSED
We all go backwards sometimes try not to beat yourself up over it. It's happened and its a setback but you've progressed before and you will again

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I've been feeling like this for a few days and have been self harming but the overdose is because I was a nasty, evil cow

BlueBerry

BlueBerry

I've had a few bad self-harming days this month. Still can't show my bare arms off yet.

Did the self-harm make you feel better?

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
To start with yes and then the urge to overdose started. Even now, after I have had a small one I want to do the rest now, finish the job :(

BlueBerry

BlueBerry

Remember to sting me if I start to annoy you.

You were saying that you wanted to overdose because you're evil. I've spent a lot of time believing I'm evil, but a lot of people say that evil doesn't really exist, that "evil" people are really just normal souls who have been hurt by the world in horrid ways, or they suffer from mental and emotional difficulties the general public don't understand.

So I'm curious to know what makes you qualify as evil?

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
As long as you don't go repeating yourself over and over and over again you won't.

I am a horrible person whose presence upsets people who can't explain things as well I want to, when I try to be nice it's horrible.

And some other stuff I can't say about.

I just know x

keepsafe

keepsafe

Marls your not evil, I also spend a lot of time thinking I am too.

Please be safe, that's all I can say. I don;t have a fix we just have to believe in the good in ourselves sometimes

KS
xxxxx

keepsafe

keepsafe

There must be plenty of reasons. DO a list of pros and cons.

Be safe - Be honest when you do the list
xxxxxxxxxxx

BlueBerry

BlueBerry

As long as you don't go repeating yourself over and over and over again you won't.

I am a horrible person whose presence upsets people who can't explain things as well I want to, when I try to be nice it's horrible.

And some other stuff I can't say about.

I just know x
That's a bummer Marliee because my ex-friends told me they didn't enjoy my company anymore because I apparantly just say the same boring things over and over again. They were pretty intelligent girls, so they can't have been wrong about me.

In any case just know that your little Berrybum loves you very much and she'll be heartbroken if your no longer around to give her hugs.

Berrybum is a silly wee lass and she needs her lovely honey bee to take care of her xxx :hug:

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I tried to last week, when I was feeling better than I am now you the pros.... There were two, one that has been taken away, the cons.... 11

For over an hour I couldn't come up with pros.

BlueBerry

BlueBerry

Marliee baby, I need to go to bed now because I've got a big scary presentation tomorrow.

I expect you to still be okay when I get back, or there'll be trouble missy! :curseyou:

(P.S. I love you bumble bee :hug:)