• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

M

mkrenfro

I've been an extrovert all my life. I've had a lot of friends but recently I find it painful talking to people. My head will pound I feel like they are trying to attack me. I used to love talking to people and writing songs and playing music. I can't now I physically cannot and idk why. I'm 18 years of age and I've been dating the same girl since I was 12. Our 7 year anniversary is on February 27th. I've lived beside her since I was six. Recently I moved 7 hours away and I haven't slept at night since. I hear things and I see her and I hear her scream for help and I hear laughter and I only hear one word...hate. I hear chanting of the word hate all through the night and I .cant make him go away. I go to sleep when she wakes up so she can sing me to sleep...I haven't told her about it. I also have been yelling at it/him in the middle of the day and i dont know what to do anymore this is physically draining me. I haven't slept for more than 2 hour at a time and when I do I have nightmares. I'm afraid to ask for help.....this is the first time I've talked about this openly.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi mkrenfro and welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear that you are going through such an awful time. I just wondered, regarding finding it hard to do the things you previously enjoyed, has this only happened since you moved (or knew you were moving) away from your girlfriend, or was it happening before?