• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

10 weeks in hospital and no signs of hope.

B

broken family

My daughter has been in hospital sectioned for 3 months with psychosis, and there is still no signs of hope, she is still paranoid and has shut everyone out.its so hard for us to see her so scared. Is this going to be all of our life's now, iam sorry my auntie died yesterday and it, just feels like there is no end to her pain.

B

BAGGPUSS

My daughter has been in hospital sectioned for 3 months with psychosis, and there is still no signs of hope, she is still paranoid and has shut everyone out.its so hard for us to see her so scared. Is this going to be all of our life's now, iam sorry my auntie died yesterday and it, just feels like there is no end to her pain.

Hi, I am sorry to hear things are difficult for you and your daughter at the moment, sometimes it takes a while before they can find the right medication that will help reduce your daughters symtoms.

am sure she wil be back home with you soon all the very best for you both x:hug1:

sorry for your loss x

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Staff Member on Leave
Sorry broken family that things are still looking so bleak and unchanged. I'm sure change will come, like Bagpuss said it can take a while to find the right treatment. Wishing you strength to endure through this difficult time :hug:

B

broken family

Thank you everyone your support mean a lot xxx

B

broken family

Ok there has been a big set back this week, which I can not say about on here, we have got a really hard week or two ahead of us, but we are going to keep strong and supportive for our daughter, and just hope there will be some light at the end of the storm. Thank you for asking xxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
eudemonia315 Carers and Mental Health 1