• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

1 more depressing summer

M

matt42069

1 more depressing summer incoming where ill see everyone having fun outside while im cant even force myself to go outside and even when i do , i immediately regret it . I hate summers so much . wish i'd just cease to exist faster .

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

Spring and summer the me are more enjoyable then winter months. But I understand the social anxiety part of this. I’m sry your feeling bad

feel better🔹

MeAndMyDepression

MeAndMyDepression

1 more depressing summer incoming where ill see everyone having fun outside while im cant even force myself to go outside and even when i do , i immediately regret it . I hate summers so much . wish i'd just cease to exist faster .
Don't compare yourself to other people. It will only make you more depressed if you see them having fun. Some of them may be wearing a fake smiling mask, only to be dealing with their own demons.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Getting more depressed every day. Depression Forum 8
HappiestSeason I'm in my 30's, I have no more friends and I still live in my parents house ... Depression Forum 5
I Don't know how much more can take :( Depression Forum 8
S i truly hate my life more than anything else Depression Forum 12
E Wanting to kill myself a little more every day Depression Forum 6
S Flirting with someone who's more successful than you Depression Forum 17
M Made it 2 more days...but I’m breaking again Depression Forum 17
C Is it okay to cut parents off if they make you feel more depressed? Depression Forum 8
A Celexa and topiramate withdrawal: I can’t take much more of this, idk what to do. Depression Forum 1
I More Deathly Silence... Depression Forum 26
I More Deathly Silence! Depression Forum 7
J Depressed with a Phobia of taking Medication - Any help would be appreciated more than you'll ever know. Depression Forum 8
M ideas to have more hope? Depression Forum 21
M First day new routine that is more productive Depression Forum 4
V I feel alone and dependent to other more than before Depression Forum 11
Gigglypuff sad inside Not accomplishing my goals because of depression makes me more depressed Depression Forum 4
Blooming More depressed. Depression Forum 2
M Is anyone else single and feels their destined to be single forever more. Depression Forum 63
00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986) Haunting depressing mistakes? Depression Forum 18
T Reality has become way too depressing. Depression Forum 13
00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986) Depressing music thread Depression Forum 3
Carol1952 My depressing is setting again. Depression Forum 19