1 k a day in june

E

Ella2be

I was inspired to do this from a girl iv started watching on youtube.
I am going to be walking 1 km a day in june. I will be logging my walk on mapmywalk app my username is misssarah89 if anyone wants to add me or join me. Encouragement is welcome

E

Ella2be

Over 1km a day done for the last three days

prairiechick

prairiechick

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Good for you, misssarah! It does feel good to get out and move your body, eh. When I read your post I was curious to see how many km I walk when I do my usual route, and it's more than 6.5 km! I'm trying to get back into walking every day too, partly for fitness, but also because I sleep better if I get more exercise. I woke up feeling quite blah this morning, but seeing your thread is just the motivation I need to get myself outside and exercising. Thank you!

E

Ella2be

Thank you, ill add you back. Still getting to grips with how to use it. Have not done a 1km today. Still got a few hours to go so will hopefully get it in. At my boyfriends at the mo.

mrlaurel

mrlaurel

congrats :)

I'm aiming for 5000 claories a day in June :)

E

Ella2be

How you going to do that?

wendolene26

wendolene26

I just added you on mapmyrun, my username should be wendolene, might be wendolene26. Xx

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Ella2be

Did not make it for a walk yesterday, i did over 3km on monday and over 2 today tho.

wendolene26

wendolene26

well done you!

I walked up to the recycling and back last night with a rucksack full of cans and glass, also 3 supermarket bags with stuff in. We've been away the last few Fridays with my OH's car stuff so I've always missed the bin men on recycling day!! I forgot to switch on my "mapmyrun" on my phone, but I discovered you can retrospectively add in an entry so I did that. (all a lot of effort to record 3/4 mile but it's something!)

blacktulip

blacktulip

What a great idea ill download the app and then add you. A good motivation thank you :)

E

Ella2be

Its good, you can set goals/ challenges for yourself.

prairiechick

prairiechick

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I can't figure out how to use the mapmywalk thing, but I'm still getting out and that's the most important thing. I'll have to get up early in the morning to walk, because now summer has truly set in and it's WAY TOO HOT AND HUMID to walk any other time. I only walked one hour today.