“Borderline despair”

R

Raychell-1234-x

Hii,
Needing some advice on how to pull myself out the “borderline despair” stage.
Everything in my life has changed recently, moved house so moved away from my best friends who was my safety net and keep me grounded, also fell out with one of my very best friends due to his ex being a sneak, chose her side cos I thought she was suicidal and she’s caused nothing but drama since. Everything feels a disaster, can deal with most the borderline traits but this is the worst one and feel like I’m never gonna get to the other side. Everyone seems to be moving on with their lives and I just feel stood still at all times, driving me insane! Any helpful tips to get out this stage would be great, thank you.

N

Nightingale77

Hi there, sorry to hear you are going through so much at this moment. Moving to a new place, that alone, will usually cause some level of anxiety. Coupling with other things that you are facing at the same time, it can be overwhelming. Take one issue at a time. It may be good to explore the new neighbourhood. Get to know some new people and see how you are soaking in the new vibes at your new place. Sometimes some issues need time to let the dust settle a bit before you can see the whole picture better and hence think of a solution. Hope this helps! God bless!