Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: It is just so disturbing and distracting.

HI all,

I have since had my dose, of the evening of the day, and that will control and supress my voice or voices, for the remainder of the day, and during the evening. I am very very tired, however, if know me, I'll bounce back, from the tiredness.

Will be listening to musicals, music, and needle working.

Natalie.
      Hug Fairy Lucretia, Mayflower7 hugged this poster.

My Mood
      Sad

its so great you have so many hobbies
      i hope you can distract yourself
      love Lu xxxx
      its nice to be important ,but its more important to be nice
      xxxx you count ,you matter ,you are important (I promise)

Lucretia the fairy ,Magical fairy wonderland ,fairy hill kingdom ,po box whimsical folly land

Thank you very much, Lu. I feel, it was because I was extremely shattered today, and that's how the voice flared up, normally, I'm very well, controlled through medication.

Thanks once again.
      Hug Mayflower7, Fairy Lucretia hugged this poster.

Hi all,

I think because I took my med dose so late on into the early evening, I'm having a problem, I just can't settle down to do my needle working, and music listening. Tomorrow, I'll take the dose much earlier. Also, I've made a hot choclate this evening, hopefully to help me keep asleep, overnighter, potential weather wise...

Hopefully, have a good evening all,

Natalie.

Hi Folks,

I'm very well today, no hearing voices, and no hallucinations, I'm fine, and oh yes, still taking 25ml of med daily.

Hopefully, tomorrow morning, I'll workout, otherwise, over the weekend.

Still listening to music, musicals, and cross stitching working currently well, I'll resume shortly.

Have a good evening all,

Natalie.

HI all,

I couldn't manage to post late last week; I had a couple of heard vocies happen, in if you like a bit of at the same time, within the same breath. Now I knew I hadn't been well, I happened to have had a very acute painful boil headache brewed up, and strangely the heard vocies happened, whilst I had my walkman on, and needle work, trying to needle work, to settle down to.

It was also mayhem and chaotic feel on the home front, what with the new year preparations as well, and busiier dad, what with is work and also housework, too, and i am trying to also manage my own so to speak affairs, of mental health stratergies, etc.

I eventually realised, I'ld been trialing me on 20ml, so I felt I'll up the doseage, and I am still taking happily 25ml, and won't drop back, hopefully to so to speak juggle my doseages, as I have the clearences for flexiblity as I see fit, without an appointment each time, as a outpaitent, after my holiday, when I feel less tired, and less excited in terms of having been away on holiday, for 12 nights.

This week, i have seen a great improvement, listening to my walkman, and no hearing voices at all, not whilst on 25ml I haven't heard any voices t his is.

I am a much much better and much more happier within myself, boil wise, this week. and it is less hassle part of our new year festiivites.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

Hi Folks,

Compared to how i hadn't been very well late last week, I am hearing voices wise, much much better this week, nothing very acute, nothing very severe, which suprises me, because I knew that there was a low helicopter, today, above my home area. I just need to watch it, monitor in terms of paranoia, later, and i might be feeling tired as well, which reminds me, I'll take my energy and b vitamins drink supplement.

Anyway, I'm fine, no underlying problems nothing to write home about.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

All posters, behind the scenes teams, have a very good weekend and weather wise, hopefully.

Hi Folks,

I haven't been too bad, during the religious festival. Last night and today.

I have had a couple of heard voices this morning, so thought right, I'll bring my dose forward to take, about midday. Thankfully, I have since been very well. No further problems.

i am hoping to do a workout, tomorrow, morning.

I am still benefitting from music listening, and pre occupied with either knitting and or needle working combined.

I am still taking 25ml, daily, though there is scope, and I'll have to verify with the GP service, that i can take up to 30, and I'll off my own back would then level off down to 25ml, when better, as I say, I need to check this factor out again, as I think that's what the GP said, so I just need in terms of doses, to verify.

Looking very much forward to my family hols, as of, next weekend from then onwards, for a week and a half.

Have a good weekend all,

Natalie.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526