Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: It is just so disturbing and distracting.

HI all,

An update, regarding this week. I have had the problems of hearing voices both on Wednesday, and Friday - I just knew I was very shattered, from across the week.

I am still listening to music, as hearing voices assistance for me, and pre occupied with needleworking.

Also, I just couldn't ever get a decent night sleep over the past few weeks, so I'll drop me back a piece now that mum's better with her leg, down to 20ml, and I should with a bit of strong luck, then sleep all way through the night.

As another reader said, and I am in agreement, I would like it, if GPs, could prescribe Lorezapam, on a more frequent basis, only just won't allow it. So for me personally it's in small batches. A time.

Hi all,

I'm very well, I have had to reduced down my dose, I forgot all about it this afternoon, down to 20ml, and hearing voices wise, nothing flagging up. I'm fine. Or I'm very much better, i should say, what with stresses over the past coupel of weeks, and a couiple of months, i am stickign with 20ml now, due to my problems of staying asleep or lack of overnighters, if I am on 25ml, oh oh, and waking problems start again, overnighters, Still a big advantage though, for me to enable to get to volunteering on time, for 10 on a morning.

Still listening to music, and at the moment needleworking combined.

Will do an update now we will be out for lunch tomorrow, parents and I, so therefore, i'll update at 4pm.

HI Folks,

I'm back and recovered froma absolutely shattered from weekend away to Kent - all a bit too much, busy busy, and no time for relaxation! Or coping with stratergies for mental health techniques such as hearing voices. We won't plan to do a 2 nighter again, it will just be for 1 overnight away from home.

i had problems of hearing voices earlier on this afternoon, and i've increased my med, from 20ml, to 25ml, for the time being. I was on 25ml over the weekend, I became very very tired.

I am now at home, and trying to settle down, into my cross stitching technique mode, with music combined.

I'll return back, during the course of this evening.

Hi all,

I'm very much better. My med dose of 25ml kicked off, and working from within a couple of hours after taking, and I am finer this evening, in usual quiet surroundings of in at home. I was very much absolutely shattered.

I can't do any form of workouts yet a while, I am unwell with a physical health problem, and I am nursing and self remedial treating. I just don't wish for antibiotics on both counts, over estimated for once, when prescribed via dental many many years ago, a different dental practice, and also in the long run, and no not sinuses, they don't probably work suffiiciently anyhow. No, I prefer what I am doing, and have seen positive self treatment results many a times before, I might have that over temptation endulgence of sugary deserts, and in the short term the physical health condition I am talking about, then reoccurs very badly, this is what's h appened during from the weekend away, and I am still unwell, now, with that.

I am still listening to music, and also needleworking.

Once again, I'm finer now, very well, non hearing voices wise, on 25ml.

Hi all,

I am still taking 25ml of antipshycotic and hearing voices comibned med, I continue to progress really well without hearing large gatherings of voices; they're a bit like, conversations taking place, and no, not asking questions, or saying something a bit like - stupid, not at all. I have a mild case of hearing voices these years, not so severe.

I am hoping that I'll either will get to zumba gold class, tomorrow, or, I'll do a home workout.

I'm fine, in all other aspects of szchohrenia based conditions, nothing very acute, hearing voices wise, and nothing very severe, I'm well.

I do apologise, if it might have slipped through the moderation process as I was about to begin to prepare to post, I was remembering about my strong admirer, sorry, can't disclose the type of work he does, and I almost put his name, greeting wise, on to the start of this post, so I do, and it must be the heat, apologise for that, I thouight - I haven't done somethinglike that before on MHF.

i have been listening to my music, and currently needleworking.

Once again, and apart from the heat, I'm very well - non hearing voices wise.

Once again, I do apologise for mya ccidental near slip up, just as I was about to prepare for this post, if didn't show up - fine, that will then be no problem, all round.

Natalie.
      Likes MidnightBlue liked this post.

Ho shou Wu is really good for healing/rejuvenating and is actually quite soothing to the nervous system. Got some on the way.
      <3
      Ter
      The possession of anything begins in the mind. Bruce lee

HI all,

I have been very well since a bout of hearing voices, last night, and then again today.

I also had my physical health up, which played a big part in sufference of very loud, few voices, which I've never experienced, usually they are only solo. Anyway, I am very much better this evening.

i am hoping to get a chair base fitness done, this evening, I couldn't feel to workout earlier in the late afternoon.

Have been knitting and listening to musicals, will swtich to easy listening music, for this evening.

Still am, on 25ml of med.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425