Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Voices seem to be telepathic

You can phone the crisis team directly, you can Google there number for your local area

Thanks I will look them up.

They are really good, they will come to your home to see you.

My Mood
      Brooding

I think a gift of the voices, is that if you are patient, you will soon be able to hear spirit guides.
      Likes cpuusage liked this post.

Default telephaty

I had an encounter with one of my girl friends when i was in high school, the girl posses spiriual power she wished to innitiate me into her secret society but the innitiation was not complete thereby leaving me half baked since then i have been under spiritual disturbance whereby i leant that those people that belong to her or similar spiritual group has power to read my thought since then i have been noticing people comenting on my thougt and it has made life very difficult for me. I just wish to know weather there is someone here who knows any spiritual path i can follow with easy steps that can help me with power that supercede that of them in order for me to hide my thinking beyond their reach or any remedy. Thanks

Hi my name's André, how are you all.

Would just like to quickly share my story i'm 28 now and was admitted into the public mental health system where I live in New Zealand about 2.5 years ago.

What I want to say I think is I've finally come to a point where I'm happy and actually looking forward to my life. I hear voices and am also spiritual by nature. I used to see spirits and astral travel and also believed that what I was hearing was telepathic as I was having conversations at night with several different people in my head. A good friend of mine who channels in New Zealand has always been there for me and said that it's simply just linking into what's going on on different levels that most aren't aware of in that way, in a sense even though we are all doing it just some not totally as aware of it. Anyway I just want to validate that there is a spiritual aspect to it but for me after psychosis two and a half years ago I have learnt to push on. I study I still take 2mg of resprisone and that helps me sleep. I'm writing this now and have accomplished a lot since then. I don't drink or take any drugs which caused a lot of this I think. Basically all I want to say is back then when I felt there was. O one there for me is just like to say that for all those feeling tha way now or whatever that im here for you and I made it though and so will you all. Not really one for words but just wanted to say

Cheers,

Andre

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'd like to add that what I'm hearing now is minimal so that's after two and a half years plus it's. It negative anymore as you just don't resonate with that; also for the guy talking about an initiation, I experienced that to telepathically and wanted to seek to improve it as well my advice just let it go it's not worth it there are those out there but just move on to a better life. Anyway thanks.
      Thanks cpuusage gave thanks for this post.
      Likes cpuusage liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthepy View Post
      I have been looking for anyone experiencing telepathic bullying as I also hear 4 voices who say they are telepathic. At first I could not work out where the voices were coming from and thought they were outside but they were always commenting on my activities and in the end they started to speak directly to me about things I had done and thought in my head and how it impacted on them. They became progressively hostile and bullying and this has been going on for 2 years now. I can't do anything to help them despite their demands that I go through it and become suicidal. Telepathic people are not something I would ever have dreamt of and I think my reality testing is good in other areas of my life. My voices also told me a lot of things like I couldn't watch television because it would be too much information for them to handle which they later said was untrue. They also tried to make me believe they were jumping from buildings and going to kill themselves, which was extremely distressing.

Has anyone else experienced this? And on the other side, is anyone else truly telepathic who understand why the voices are doing this?
      If you believe that these are people from your past that you have done something wrong to, you need to be able to forgive yourself.

It is very obvious that some people hear voices that coment on their thougths and it is real that some people have ability to know or percieve what others are thinking it looks like priviledged and less priviledged someone like me not with the ability or the gift of telephaty at all just learnt that i am in a word that my mind is not secured so i wish to develop a type of telepathy power so as to know what others are passing acros to me and my main problem now is that i am suffering severely through the persistency of the aggresive and disdainful voices of people i'm hearing and life has always look awful and horrible for me to live even sometimes i feel like killing myself. I have tried medication is no more working may be someone shamanic or other that has the knowledge of what i'm saying coming acros this post may have a type of simple solution that may think of helping me out Thanks

Default I am telepathic.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthepy View Post
      I have been looking for anyone experiencing telepathic bullying as I also hear 4 voices who say they are telepathic. At first I could not work out where the voices were coming from and thought they were outside but they were always commenting on my activities and in the end they started to speak directly to me about things I had done and thought in my head and how it impacted on them. They became progressively hostile and bullying and this has been going on for 2 years now. I can't do anything to help them despite their demands that I go through it and become suicidal. Telepathic people are not something I would ever have dreamt of and I think my reality testing is good in other areas of my life. My voices also told me a lot of things like I couldn't watch television because it would be too much information for them to handle which they later said was untrue. They also tried to make me believe they were jumping from buildings and going to kill themselves, which was extremely distressing.

Has anyone else experienced this? And on the other side, is anyone else truly telepathic who understand why the voices are doing this?
      When I first started hearing the voices, they identified themselves as psychic people. They said they were neighbors. They also said they were white supremacists and all white people were psychic to some degree but didn't talk about it so that other races wouldn't discover their psychic powers.

I change my mind. Sometimes, I whole-heartedly believe that my voices are psychics. Other times, I believe it's just my schizophrenia. (I suffer from meth-induced schizophrenia.)

You've caught me at a time where I'm tending to think the voices are real -- either psychic people or spirits. I am going to share with you the justification for the torture they are inflicting on you that they have indoctrinated me with. Basically, psychic people practice "prerogatives." By "prerogatives," they refer to something that has to do with power over others. Sort of like securing a 1-up on someone. Psychics want to have prerogatives on anyone they have a relationship with. This is because psychics should have an advantage over people, especially non-psychics. Being psychic means you are powerful somehow and psychics want to exercise this power.

Since you appear to be a psychic as well, you then have to take into account the doctrine of "feeling better." Psychics have to "feel better" about letting you do things because, eventually, you will also start to practice "prerogatives." But even if you don't, they still have to feel better because they have to watch you use your powers. It's sort of like a dog peeing to mark its territory. Because you are psychic (hearing voices), you are demonstrating some sort of powers and you're peeing all over their territory. They have to "feel better" about it. Also, if you decide to not be psychic and do normal things like watch TV or listen to music, psychics have to "feel better" about this too because they don't get to do these things. They'd rather be psychic. They have to watch you enjoy life while they're busy wasting away theirs to exercise their powers. It's sort of like putting a dog in a cage where it can see another dog running all over the house. Many psychics stand in place to practice their powers so to see you even just pace around arouses jealousy. They need to "feel better" about this jealousy.

Psychics believe that watching TV or listening to the radio causes you to telepathically connect with the people on the TV or radio. Or people who are watching the same show or listening to the same radio station. I recommend only watching recorded shows -- nothing live. This will appease some of the psychics torturing you.

Finally, many psychics believe that if you're experiencing what you're describing then you've lived past lives of sin and they will keep torturing you no matter what. I recommend you assert your "prerogatives" and torture the voices back. When you say they seem telepathic I assume you mean you can either see or feel their thoughts. Try to mirror what they do with your own brain. If they say the same things over and over, think of something you can say to them over and over. If they want you to kill yourself, tell them they're the ones that deserve to die. Build on arguments. This angers them. For example, after you told them that they should die, tell them they deserve to die because they are the ones torturing you. They are the ones sinning.

Oh, one more note. Don't assume anything. Here is where my experience in recovery from schizophrenia kicks in and I have to warn you that all this may just be your own brain. Even if the voices are real beings, don't assume they are the people they claim to be. There's no way for you to know this. One boundary I learned to follow in my recovery classes is to not talk about telepathic conversations with someone non-telepathically. For example, if you hear your mom's voice in your head and she has a whole conversation with you, don't then approach your mom and ask her about things she said telepathically. This is a sin for some psychics. And if it's just symptoms of mental illness, your mom will think you're crazy for believing things you thought you heard her say in your head. You're safer assuming the voices are evil spirits than assuming it really is your mom. But if you're in desperate need of a reality check, go ahead and ask your mom about the things she supposedly said. She'll probably react in a manner where you'll feel ridiculous for showing even the smallest inclination to believe voices in your head. Of course, the voices in your head will probably tell you she's lying. Ultimately, you need to be your own reality check.

Hope this helps.

My Mood
      Cheerful

Things aren't always what they seem... I once had a prolonged series of experiences with voices claiming to be spiritual beings who could influence parts of me. There were various energies, and they would occasionally go to a "store" which they held up as this wonderful place. From the store they would get energies, spots and other important things.

Somewhat later I had an encounter with a more trusted voice, a guide and a mentor. He investigated and said the so-called "store" was truly 'odious', a place of decomposing parts and limbs. It immediately cast the whole set of previous experiences in a different light, and it just makes clear that sometimes appearances can be deceptive.

Yes, perhaps it is all happening in your own head. But even if you learn the right hygiene and keep it there, there is no guarantee that what you thought was good will actually stay that way. I tend to view my interactions with voices through two lenses, health and spiritual growth. Luckily I have very few negative or aggressive experiences, but even so sometimes I find my discernment is not up to the task.
      People are worried and unhappy in direct proportion to the lack of love in their lives.
      - Osho

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast