Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Voices seem to be telepathic

You can phone the crisis team directly, you can Google there number for your local area

Thanks I will look them up.

They are really good, they will come to your home to see you.

My Mood
      Sleepy

I think a gift of the voices, is that if you are patient, you will soon be able to hear spirit guides.
      Likes cpuusage liked this post.

Default telephaty

I had an encounter with one of my girl friends when i was in high school, the girl posses spiriual power she wished to innitiate me into her secret society but the innitiation was not complete thereby leaving me half baked since then i have been under spiritual disturbance whereby i leant that those people that belong to her or similar spiritual group has power to read my thought since then i have been noticing people comenting on my thougt and it has made life very difficult for me. I just wish to know weather there is someone here who knows any spiritual path i can follow with easy steps that can help me with power that supercede that of them in order for me to hide my thinking beyond their reach or any remedy. Thanks

Hi my name's André, how are you all.

Would just like to quickly share my story i'm 28 now and was admitted into the public mental health system where I live in New Zealand about 2.5 years ago.

What I want to say I think is I've finally come to a point where I'm happy and actually looking forward to my life. I hear voices and am also spiritual by nature. I used to see spirits and astral travel and also believed that what I was hearing was telepathic as I was having conversations at night with several different people in my head. A good friend of mine who channels in New Zealand has always been there for me and said that it's simply just linking into what's going on on different levels that most aren't aware of in that way, in a sense even though we are all doing it just some not totally as aware of it. Anyway I just want to validate that there is a spiritual aspect to it but for me after psychosis two and a half years ago I have learnt to push on. I study I still take 2mg of resprisone and that helps me sleep. I'm writing this now and have accomplished a lot since then. I don't drink or take any drugs which caused a lot of this I think. Basically all I want to say is back then when I felt there was. O one there for me is just like to say that for all those feeling tha way now or whatever that im here for you and I made it though and so will you all. Not really one for words but just wanted to say

Cheers,

Andre

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'd like to add that what I'm hearing now is minimal so that's after two and a half years plus it's. It negative anymore as you just don't resonate with that; also for the guy talking about an initiation, I experienced that to telepathically and wanted to seek to improve it as well my advice just let it go it's not worth it there are those out there but just move on to a better life. Anyway thanks.
      Thanks cpuusage gave thanks for this post.
      Likes cpuusage liked this post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12