Page 1 of 51 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Come on then, what's your Bipolar creativity?

Default Come on then, what's your Bipolar creativity?

Well they say this is the good thing about bipolar so let's hear it; what's your best creative side?
      Does anyone find they seem a bit stuck on this, maybe because they havent done any music lessons, paint classes etc, do you feel a bit 'stuck' but know the creativity is there somewhere? x
      Thanks N/A, teddybear2067, CosmicGirl, merlin12, facingmyfears gave thanks for this post.
      Likes Hygklietononod, *autumn*, Cry-Baby, Suanna liked this post.

friars126

I always want to write when i'm high, i want to write a book of some kind and this has been a theme for years now. That's about it though apart from my baking, i can create amazing meals but wouldn't want to do it professionally, too much pressure, i get joy from taking my time, it's therapeutic too.
      Likes N/A liked this post.

my work : http://enter13shikari.carbonmade.com/
      theres 5 images on there even though it shows 3

need to update, done a lot more since.

Doing a college project on Bi Polar Disorder right now. I'll post um up sometime.
      Last edited by xTKsaucex; 22-03-11 at 22:45.
      Thanks madsheep, Hygklietononod gave thanks for this post.
      Likes rhee8974, Snakebit liked this post.

My Mood
      Chatty

Tend to write poetry, used to play piano, sing, play xlophone, violin, all sorts. Even painted. But the motivation just isn't there anymore, not even when manic.
      This summer, your spine becomes creepy.
      Likes rhee8974, N/A, Suanna liked this post.

My Mood
      Crappy

I have a scrapbook where I note down anything and everything, from crop-circle designs and fractual patterns. To Music Tablature and other odd-bits throughout the days. I am also know to do craft-work when the weather is nice, as Summer is coming along i'll be making some more ornaments and weaving baskets to pass the time.
      Likes rhee8974, Suanna liked this post.

My Mood
      Chatty

I'd really like to get into jewellery making.
      Likes rhee8974 liked this post.

My Mood
      Breezy

My grandpa used to pay for weekly piano lessons when I was younger. I took them for a few years, never could read music, but certainly had a talent for 'remembering' the notes to play and playing well. I could play by ear still I'm sure, tho often lack the confidence to play freely in public, and we don't have a piano these days. I also taught myself guitar when I was 15 and off school for 3 months with a mystery illness (maybe my first big depression, looking back). For a long long time now, I've always wanted to be a graphic designer. I even attracted 2 mates with that career, and I know I'd have done so well if I'd just gone to uni like a good girl. Sometimes this illness may open paths we never knew existed, but sometimes too, it fogs the path that may have been 'for the best'. I'm still not giving up, and hoping that somehow I will be able to fit my studies in when my 2 are starting school, though I'm worried now, I may not have the same 'eye', or be able to afford the same passion what with being a mum and all that. I'll give it my best shot tho. Altho in recent weeks I've been drawn towards wanting to be a lactation consultant, and I also have a dream (when I'm rich and retired - IF, I ever get rich and retire that should be) to work in marine biology. I'd better get cracking...

xxx
      why don't these racing thoughts ever pass the finish line in my head? ha ha nice one, me!
      Likes BipolarJim71, MTJane liked this post.

My Mood
      Chatty

Do you think it's still possible to get into marine biology? My flatmate is 38 and has always wanted to do it, but thinks he's too late on in life, would be great to give him some hope.

My Mood
      Breezy

I like to think we can do anything we put our mind to. Maybe that's where having bipolar slightly cocks it up a little! But I don't see a better time for that really than a bit later in life. At 38 he can still do studies and focus on the parts he enjoys about it. x
      why don't these racing thoughts ever pass the finish line in my head? ha ha nice one, me!
      Likes BipolarJim71 liked this post.

My Mood
      Chatty

That's true but he doesn't see the point in doing it now as he feels it's too late to do anything with the qualification once gained...

Page 1 of 51 1234567891011 ... LastLast