Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051

Thread: Come on then, what's your Bipolar creativity?

Her whole vibe is like a daring invite, to have the time of your life. To the unafraid.
      Her authentic smile and not the light shining is what makes this brighter.
      Can't rightfully see any legs, but what you keeping private under your nightie is what truly have me excited...
      I like the pic though

There's something to be said in favor for having a heart like the coldest lake in winter... still stoking smoldering embers.
      Cling to that warmth and aroma, share it with whoever I deem worthy. Becoming more of that with each ebb and flow with every heartbeat and pulse. And be totally immersed in it.
      Rightfully so, it's been spoken..that those who fight Gorgons stay vigilant and don't become them. Slowly becoming the Ogre, persuaded by the faintest of whispers..
      Saintliest King of Kings came the second time with a weapon swinging, with eyes set on only one thing. When he came to peep the scene, and the Archer was weak at the knees, to slay kinsman righteously. Most High had to break down Dharma to get him in gear. Who am I to refuse what I I blessed with.

This Raven, whole place in the grand scheme scream no pacing. All-out exertion as he hastens..back to wide open skies, not cooped up and caged in. Are you memory? The lazy son who got his funds and left off ungrateful. Triumphantly returning home to to see your people praying that you make it back safe? Or Remembrance there of? The elder brother, who haughtily thought you were above, slipping. Dreading the inevitable run-in. Took more than the lion's portion, when you got too comfy in your knowledge, yet without a heart that has an ounce of love in?

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051