Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Come on then, what's your Bipolar creativity?

My Mood
      Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffymum View Post
      When i was 16 I covered all 4 walls top to bottom in cut outs from magazines, it was so cool, it was totally plastered with no gaps, people were 'amazed' lol
      ha! i started covering my shelves with the 'about to run out' rizla papers. thought it'd be cool to see it covered, and offputting to see how many ciggies I'd smoked! I've given up now anyway, but I like that idea fluffy!

x
      why don't these racing thoughts ever pass the finish line in my head? ha ha nice one, me!

My Mood
      Breezy

@tksauce, truly skillful stuff thanks for sharing, you've inspired me x
      why don't these racing thoughts ever pass the finish line in my head? ha ha nice one, me!

Lol warrior princess that's what I'm talking about, cover the thing, just cover it!! lol
      TK I think your work is amazing, I'd probably be up for buying stuff from you!

Didnt 'stuff' sound so ILLEGAL lmao

friars126

Ah i like this thread, it's made laugh!

When im on a high i wish i was famous i listen to my ipod and imagine im the one on stage. I listen to Alicia Keys and imagine i have her talent of playing the piano ect. i get such a buzz from music. but mostly i dream of being a really important dr like a surgeon being able to help ppl and change there lifes and have that element of respect u get from having such an amazing profession. I think i just want to be someone important u know. i get the buzz and start looking on the internet at scrubs and all the little gadgets i would buy and see how i become a dr even though i could never be intelligent enough.

My Mood
      Chatty

Actually, I do the same thing. I'm usually imagining I'm Britney or Lady GaGa right now.
      This summer, your spine becomes creepy.

i like cheryl cole and all the other pretty pop stars. I love lady gaga oh well if only lol x

My Mood
      Chatty

I have so got a crush on Britney and GaGa right now lol
      This summer, your spine becomes creepy.

Lol same here, when I was young, single and childless I used to go crazy to a bit of rhcp's or funky house, used to dance around thinking I was amazing, then I'd do the same in a club and the floor would literally clear probably out of fear but at the time i thought I was great. Now if I do get out me and the hubby do the YMCA and the like instead of trying to be serious...we get a big space then too.
      My ideas just get HUGE!

I've got a bit of a lady crush on cheryl cole *rolls eyes*
      Last edited by Fluffymum; 23-03-11 at 21:27.

Senior Member The_Cigarette_Monster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EllieBelly86 View Post
      When im on a high i wish i was famous i listen to my ipod and imagine im the one on stage. I listen to Alicia Keys and imagine i have her talent of playing the piano ect. i get such a buzz from music. but mostly i dream of being a really important dr like a surgeon being able to help ppl and change there lifes and have that element of respect u get from having such an amazing profession. I think i just want to be someone important u know. i get the buzz and start looking on the internet at scrubs and all the little gadgets i would buy and see how i become a dr even though i could never be intelligent enough.
      OMG I do the exact same! I'm a shockingly bad singer - completely tone deaf but when I'm manic I think I'm amazing! I sing my heart out to anyone who'll listen, in the shower, while having a fag everything!
      And I do the same with the scrubs! Look at all the paediatric scrubs/ torniquets, everything :/ We're all from the same breed on here!
      xxxx
      "You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do." Eleanor Roosevelt

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast