Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Come on then, what's your Bipolar creativity?

My Mood
      Breezy

nah, i say that's nuts! 38 is not too late - keep chanting that at him, it should rhyme til he's 39!x
      why don't these racing thoughts ever pass the finish line in my head? ha ha nice one, me!

My Mood
      Chatty

lol i will. We're moving to essex soon, probably some time this year, he's going to have access to some great schools.
      This summer, your spine becomes creepy.

ACCOUNT CLOSED

I get creative with my cooking when I'm hypomanic, and several years ago I got really motivated to lose weight with Weight Watchers (before starting Quetiapine, which loaded back the pounds), and made up recipes (that I mostly didn't write down). I also have way more energy to exercise when hypomanic, but since coming off of citalopram 15 months ago I have tended to be more depressed than hypomanic (very, very depressed). That's changing a bit now that I am also on Wellbutrin and Trazodone, but still feel quite low energy. My poetic side comes out more when I am depressed, so I guess I get creativity on both ends.

Quote Originally Posted by xTKsaucex View Post
      my work : http://enter13shikari.carbonmade.com/
      theres 5 images on there even though it shows 3

need to update, done a lot more since.

Doing a college project on Bi Polar Disorder right now. I'll post um up sometime.

Did you do those pics xTK? They're really good!

I get cooking too, mainly making sugar free cakes with honey and sugar free jam works very well and tastes the same so very yum and healthier/better for mood. I have like 3 fish tanks and counting, I get quite into them and designing how I want them to be.
      I used to play the piano, I cant actually play but made up a lot of tunes which were apparently quite good, I tend to play by ear too. My brother is the one who actually does everything, he's training to be a doctor as well as playing piano, hockey, etc etc etc I'm proud but wonder if without the bipolar would I be the same? Interesting one, but then he was brought up differently to me even though we lived in the same house, same parents etc.
      Is there are a place to post pics of our work on here, there should be a bipolar creativity page place x

friars126

I've thought of an odd one, i get broody, now that's a whole new kind of creative i know That's what happened in September, despite my 2 and one having autism and my partners 2, i thought what the hell! All my fears of not being able to cope went right out the window, i was mother Theresa and superwoman all rolled into 1!
      Thanks PrincessM gave thanks for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by friars126 View Post
      I've thought of an odd one, i get broody, now that's a whole new kind of creative i know That's what happened in September, despite my 2 and one having autism and my partners 2, i thought what the hell! All my fears of not being able to cope went right out the window, i was mother Theresa and superwoman all rolled into 1!
      ooooo me too,, im so up and down with it, i think the higher mood says yeh go for it why not, but the rest says no wait....i hate to wait...for anything
      Thanks PrincessM gave thanks for this post.

My Mood
      Angelic

Draw good pictures a lot when low but as I get better I can't do it anymore. I love to be creative when a little high, eg make things like quilts, knitting and as I go higher, paint the house in fluourescent colours. My daughter has banned me getting anywhere near the paint brushes.
      A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
      Likes Danni88, LadyJk liked this post.

Senior Member The_Cigarette_Monster's Avatar

LMAO @ Calypso, I always want to do that too - I painted my room green and orange once, went horribly wrong as I did it when my parents were out so couldn't move the bed out of my room, my bed still hasn't recovered (although my walls have, they're now a nice girly pinky purple )
      When I'm a bit high I want to be a landscape gardner (forgetting of course that I could kill a cactus!). I quite like the idea of being an interior designer or one of those suggesty people for Ikea if nursing doesn't work out... I love rearranging things!
      I guess I am quite arty, I'm forever painting and drawing even when I feel really down.
      Haven't got much of a music head though :/
      "You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do." Eleanor Roosevelt

When i was 16 I covered all 4 walls top to bottom in cut outs from magazines, it was so cool, it was totally plastered with no gaps, people were 'amazed' lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffymum View Post
      Did you do those pics xTK? They're really good!
      yup, and cheers me dears

a few other images done on my college course. A bunch more I need to upload sometime
      Last edited by xTKsaucex; 23-03-11 at 18:58.
      Thanks 22vince22 gave thanks for this post.

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast