Thread: Anyone ever think they can hear peoples thoughts?

My Mood
      Inspired

Default Anyone ever think they can hear peoples thoughts?

Hey, I have schizophrenia. At a time before I was diagnosed, I used to lay down, and I'd be really h*rny, so I would try to talk to people around my development, through my mind. .. And its one of those things like the more imaginative you are and want it to work the more it works. I thought about possible ways to communicate, like the brains electric and the electrical outlets.. even talking with aliens.. And in my second psychosis, I got lost in psychosis, by thinking I could hear peoples thoughts, these are my so called voices "symptoms", where i try to talk to people through my mind. Doing this and imagining I was doing it with certain people I would talk to, gave me disorganized thoughts, .. the main symptom of schizophrenia. Cause I would say something thats totally off, like if I was talking through texting, I would think I would know what the person was doing by thought communication, but I really didnt. And I would say something totally off.

Can doing this like I said.. trying to ..talk.. to people through your mind. .. cause you to hear voices?
      My main symptom is voices and they cause the disorganized thoughts.
      Last edited by AK; 13-01-19 at 03:33.
      Thanks Jbb79, Mr.NiceGuy gave thanks for this post.
      Likes Jbb79, Mr.NiceGuy liked this post.

My Mood
      Cheerful

It Did for me, As well x xx

I Think it's Very real, I Don't know . . .
      I Want to Know you -- Tell me, The Bad stuff -- Let's talk About It --

But remember, To Share the good things, Little Love--letters, Moments of -- Peace <3 <3<3

Quote Originally Posted by AK View Post
      Hey, I have schizophrenia. At a time before I was diagnosed, I used to lay down, and I'd be really h*rny, so I would try to talk to people around my development, through my mind. .. And its one of those things like the more imaginative you are and want it to work the more it works. I thought about possible ways to communicate, like the brains electric and the electrical outlets.. even talking with aliens.. And in my second psychosis, I got lost in psychosis, by thinking I could hear peoples thoughts, these are my so called voices "symptoms", where i try to talk to people through my mind. Doing this and imagining I was doing it with certain people I would talk to, gave me disorganized thoughts, .. the main symptom of schizophrenia. Cause I would say something thats totally off, like if I was talking through texting, I would think I would know what the person was doing by thought communication, but I really didnt. And I would say something totally off.

Can doing this like I said.. trying to ..talk.. to people through your mind. .. cause you to hear voices?
      My main symptom is voices and they cause the disorganized thoughts.
      That's interesting I developed the same way by trying to communicate with thought. Check out some of things I've stumbled upon from my 7 years of communicating this way. What causes the human tailbone to wag/Dizzyness? | Naked Science Forum
      Space heater voice making, ear whistling lie detector, and recording a gyroscope
      A few differences between ghost/voices and living human thought
      The Vestibular system and the gyroscope microphone
      Likes Jbb79 liked this post.