Thread: Have you been told you are paranoid? When you know its all real?

Thumbs up Have you been told you are paranoid? When you know its all real?

Hi All

We have fought for the past three years to prove we are not paranoid. I *a woman" has had my entire emotional past exploited online, every job someone has mentioned something about my past and something about my partners. I felt as if internet searches and pages were repetitive and that I was in ground hog day and had no chance from getting away from my abuser. I was told I was paranoid. When I met my partner he saw what was happening and stood by me, against psychiatrists, a rehab home, over 10 companies who hired me who were approached by my previous employer after I tried to make a stand and an insurance claim. Have you suffered from work related stress or no anyone who has? Please tell us your story and we can fight it together. Do not think this has been posted to obtain the story you may against them. We are genuine. You aren't alone anymore.

Look forward to your posts.

Some people don't believe me that I have three space ghosts in my body that owns the earth, the female spirit in my body that owns the earth crushes human ghost embryos to death up in the ozone layer or spirit mist.
      As we come out of the body as tiny floating thinking spirit ghost embryos ready to grow.
      Watch out for the moon and Mars in time for people colonising as space ghosts that own the earth are going to wrap spirit mist around them in time for people colonising as to kill and entrap human spirits as is done on earth. When this happens Mars and the moon will start to get an atmosphere and it will start to rain. Please don't float up to the ozone or spirit mist after death or you will be crushed please try and get into a body to survive after death.

ACCOUNT CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca1 View Post
      Some people don't believe me that I have three space ghosts in my body that owns the earth, the female spirit in my body that owns the earth crushes human ghost embryos to death up in the ozone layer or spirit mist.
      As we come out of the body as tiny floating thinking spirit ghost embryos ready to grow.
      Watch out for the moon and Mars in time for people colonising as space ghosts that own the earth are going to wrap spirit mist around them in time for people colonising as to kill and entrap human spirits as is done on earth. When this happens Mars and the moon will start to get an atmosphere and it will start to rain. Please don't float up to the ozone or spirit mist after death or you will be crushed please try and get into a body to survive after death.
      And people donít believe you when you tell them that?, makes you wonder about some people.
      Hug Rebeca1 hugged this poster.

Well, being paranoid of something that is 100% impossible is not possible. But being paranoid or I would rather call it overly suspicious of something or of a situation that is possible is in fact possible. Alot of people dont believe when one tells them "someone may be fallowing me home" or "theyre not serving me drinks in a bar because I look ill to them", etc, when such situations are in fact possible especially if one has a mental illness or looks different than others or has some other problem that people can notice. People all over the world commit alot of wrong onto others, the above examples are very possible and do in fact happen.
      Last edited by dommy; 09-12-18 at 01:28.

I have been told by a psychiatrist the things I experienced were imaginary. I was told I was delusional. This diagnosis was, I believe, fabricated. Still have problems affecting all parts of my life. Email and phones are hacked into, and I can prove it. I want to know how I can get this diagnosis reversed

I don’t think you can, I tried, I understand.