Thread: Struggling with Life for 4 years now

Default Struggling with Life for 4 years now

Hi All!

Ive been struggling with Life for more than 4 years now! My contract expired at an it company (my first real job im in my twenties right now). And since then im feeling very bad in my guts. Whatever i eat my colon isnt moving. It feels like there is No emotion / excitement in my guts and thats why i rarely have bowel movements.

Im very worried at the moment About the near future because i have huge pain on the right side of my body / abdomen. Feels like there is 20 / 30 kilograms of stool stored out there which is gettin worse every week. Have been checked out / had all kind of medicines many times but the docters can not Find anything / a solution.

Im also scared that im not aging because my appearance is pretty weird. I have a neutral look and my face is a little white and my eyes are not beaming like the average person. My expression and voice are also in a very bad state and that is destroying my social / working Life.

At the moment I have a lot of doubts about the cause of my problems. First I thought I had to get back to that IT company, but in my heart I really dont want to. Normally I would love to become and entrepeneur and do something with craft beer (Im currently brewing my own beer), sustainability and world trading, since im not feelin well this all feels impossible. But Ive always been a big dreamer since I was young.

Im now wondering if there is anybody out there on this Planet who have / had the same physical issues, because i want to get rid of it and I can not find anybody in real Life in my country or on Google forums international. I feel So lonely, desperate and lost at the moment.
      Last edited by Pieterpostman; 06-12-18 at 13:05.
      Hug Mayflower7 hugged this poster.

Hi Pieterpostman. I have the same GI problem from a medication that I take. I use to have the opposite problem but when I reduced the offending medication, the other medication became dominant.

I try eating salads and apples and collard greens and kale. You have to take magnesium or something. You can't just let it all back up. If all else fails, there are enemas.

Shitty subject. Ha ha.

My Mood
      Tired

Hi,
      Welcome to the forum
      Sorry you are constipated, you need to look at your diet eat plenty of fruit and veg and fibre, and drink lots of clear fluids each day.
      Have you tried any therapy for your depression?
      Hope you feel better soon.
      Take care

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflower7 View Post
      Hi,
      Welcome to the forum
      Sorry you are constipated, you need to look at your diet eat plenty of fruit and veg and fibre, and drink lots of clear fluids each day.
      Have you tried any therapy for your depression?
      Take care

I tried everything when it comes up to my diet and fluids. It doesnt matter if i eat fruits, vegetables or Fries for example. Even movicolon, enigma’s, dulcolax and magnesium dont work.

Yes I have. Ive been in treatment for 3 years now clinical (because i was suicidal) and personal with a psychiater. Especially because i get these weird thoughts about myself and Life from my frozen feelings in my stomach / guts.

Thnx!! Im still Hoping for a breakthrough, but it feels like it has to do with excitement in Life and the things i do on a daily basis.

My Mood
      Tired

Hi,
      I hope you can find a new dr who can diagnose and treat your bowel problems, here to listen to.
      Take care

My Mood
      Tired

It really sounds like you need to see a gastroenterologist to help you with your GI problems. That is a difficult problem to have. I have some experience with it. It is really tough. I am not sure if you are taking any medications that are slowing down your GI tract. You may need a colonoscopy so they can determine what the problem is. I hope you can get the treatment you need.